or Connect

Posts by GolfGuy123

your right - I def. need to post a video here...the classic over the top could be creeping back in my swing. I had a bunch of lessons and did a ton of work last year to correct that. I definitely do not intentionally grip with different pressure but I will take note next time to make sure it is always consistent. thanks for the reply
So...I have been playing 18 holes once a week for the past 2-3 months but due to work schedule have not had much time to practice in between rounds. Scores have been pretty frustrating, 95-110 lately. Would love to break 90.   Within the past 10 days I have been able to carve out a few range sessions and have noticed the same thing happening, repeatedly. My sw,pw,6-9 are all decent draws but my 3-5, 3wood, driver are all hard cuts. I am not "intentionally" trying to do...
 Yowza!!!Be safe! The irony is, I played a lot this winter! (my cut off when I moved here last winter was 55 degrees but this winter I changed my cut off to 45 degrees and it has allowed me to get 3-4 more rounds in thus far when compared to last year). Hoping all this snow / ice is melted by Monday so I can play (calling for low 50s and mostly sunny). I have the day off for Presidents Day so would be great to get out there... Right!? Aside from the burning car...it was...
.Lol yeah - in a day or two there will be no sign this system ever existed and hit our area. Heck, we are already expecting some days in the 70s next week.April is absolutely gorgeous here. Have fun!
 I cant imagine living in the mountains during snow / ice storms, that would really freak me out...pretty manly of you!! Lol, im a wimp in that regard though ;) The difference of lifestyle between growing up in south fl and now living in the carolinas has been eye opening. Although at the end of the day both have their pros and cons.
This was down the street from my house earlier today...  
Yeah, guess I cant complain as I know you guys get it more often and worse. Just something we are not prepared for here!
Anyone here in GA,SC or NC?    Im in Raleigh and we got absolutely pummeled today and still experiencing some very dangerous weather.    Snow came down hard starting early afternoon and now its sleeting / icy rain. The roads are an absolute disaster. My drive home from work looked like a scene out of an apocalyptical movie...hundreds of cars crashed, pulled over on side of road, a lot of people walking (abandoning their vehicle, figuring its safer that way). I honestly...
Lol exactly..and thats usually the case w me. When I really take the time to analyze my game there is 2 things that are holding me back from shooting consistent 80s (which is my short term goal) instead of shooting consistent 90s (which I have been doing for the past few years). #1 - First and foremost, complete mishits. These are the shots (I usually have 3-4 per round) that are not just a little too far left or too far right, the are complete shanks, 70 degree pulls,...
Thanks for all the helpful input! I have been saying I am going to try evolvr but I'm serious this time! ;)