or Connect

Posts by dwade247

thanks mvmac
Does anyone have an info on how these three models compare? Looking to purchase a set of them used and I'm not sure if one would be better than the others.
Putters are an extremely personal club I think. When I started looking for a putter I just wanted something brand name because I had more trust in the big brands to make a quality club. That being said I did not think I needed to spend 100 dollars on a putter so I started looking at used ones. Found an odyssey white hot for a steal, cut it down to 33 in cause I like a short putter and slapped a super stroke grip on it all for under 30 bucks.   So as for my advice, I...
Just got a new set of these a couple days ago. I hit them for one round and although I don't think I had more than a few perfect strikes they still got me close to where I was aiming. Yesterday I hit them on the launch monitor and it seems like the spin numbers were much higher than the titleist mbs I was hitting next to them. This good for me since I am not worried about the ball spinning up to high but I would love a little extra stopping power on the greens. The only...
Totally agree with this. Game improvement clubs won't make a big difference and I think the clubs you have are very nice and should suit you well
I actually like what you are doing here. The number of the club doesn't matter, all that really matters is the distance you hit it and that you hit it that distance consistently. And that you have clubs you can score with.
Ok, like I said I haven't looked into it much. And I look at/purchase component clubs for different reasons than you. You seem to look for something special that you like. I am average in just about everything golf so I look at component clubs because they are cheaper and I know they are going to be just as good for me. When I buy clubs cost is a very important factor and I don't have any need for a club that holds up well with a 140mph swing, nor do I even look for such...
Component clubs (ex:maltby) and small companies (ex: reid lockhart) seem legit and cool. I just purchased a set of new reid lockhart blades for 260 on ebay, can't wait to get them!   Clone clubs (ex: most diamond tour clubs) are rip-offs and even if they are well made I would not purchase them because they are practically stealing from the major OEMs.   And I have not looked into it much, but I do not think component clubs are really that great of an idea for anything...
I thought so too. The other two models have the specs, but not these and I'm pretty sure these are their oldest model of the three. I emailed them. I think I may call them though because I am getting impatient lol.