or Connect

Posts by BobL

It depends on moods, but generally if NCIS or NCIS/LA are on, new or rerun, I will be watching. Also like History Channel, House, in comedies I am drawn to Raymond, Seinfeld, Frazier (Great one), watched Modern Family, the Gay men are hillarious, reminds me of the Bird Cage....Westerns, Clint Eastwood, John Wayne, Palladin, does anyone remember that one or one of the leads in this show says, "Hey, Cicsco.....then he would reply "Hey, P_____!!! Could go on and on, House,...
Greatfull for the young people who are risking their lives to keep us free and safe, in the Military, Fire Fighters and Police. I am greatfull for my religion, my family and the country as I knew it. I am greatfull that my Military Disability is under control with pain medicine, so I am allowed to play Golf, I use the word play, in loose terms... I am greatfull that I am allowed to express my thoughts without repercussions, live on a golf course and do whatever I am...
I purchased a very nice pair of Etonic Golf Shoes, a month ago. Just started playing in February with Handicap index of 36plus, the group I belong to did not go higher, but after playing 5 times a week my Handicap is 22 and working on that. Well, the Etonics I purchased on Sale for $120, are falling apart at the heels, coming seperated. I do have about 28 rounds on them, but shouldn't they last longer than that? New comer to this site and looking forward to reading,...