or Connect

Posts by tqcishark

thanks, I think that answers both questions
me neither, but I have said such a thing before and someone with access to the complete book of golf decisions usually produces the answer
two of you missed the real question, I think.  Just because I can take a stroke and distance penalty on my tee stroke does not mean I can re-tee.  Or does it?  When can you re-tee, and when must you take a drop on teeing ground?  Again, I'm not looking for any persons' opinion.  I'm looking for the exact rule or decision.  
I can't disagree with anyone about re-teeing versus taking a drop at the spot of original shot. The question is, when can you re-tee? To be clear, I want the rule or decision, not an opinion.
I try to play by the rules, as much as playing by the rules is practical.  Practical is usually a question of pace.  If a player in my group hits two consecutive tee strokes OB, we employ the mercy rule. Take a drop where the last ball went out.  Have mercy on your playing partners.   I had a situation Sunday playing with an unfamiliar playing partner, I failed to clear the water hazard hitting to the green off the tee on a par three.  I was not aware of a drop zone, and...
this pretty much sums it up
I always carried my bag but when I got into my 40s the fatigue factor was notable.  I played with a guy pushing a clicgear and I was sold.  I bought one and never looked back.  The clicgear cart is a caddilac of golf trollies.  I like the three wheeler because I can begin my club selection as a I approach my ball.  I can carry gear, there's drink holders, an umbrella holder.  I also bought the cooler bag that clips on under the cart, but I rarely use it.
played some cold golf through the winter, mostly disappointing double bogey golf.  My last round before the arctic blast broke into the 80s.  After a month long winter shutout, I returned with a second round in the 80s.  First time I shot back to back rounds in the 80s.  2015 is looking good.
if you let MJ play through do you get an autograph?
Mother nature says no