or Connect

Posts by lynchjo

Placing a small towel or head cover under your left arm (right handed golfer) while you hit balls is an excellent drill, VJ Singh practices it all the time on the range.   The aim of practicing with a towel under your left arm in the golf swing is to keep your upper arms connected to your body during the swing. Keeping your upper arms connected to the body during the golf swing has two huge benefits: 1. Your golf swing stays on plane during the backswing and...
If you decide to buy the Medicus Driver or 5 iron on Ebay or Craigslist - BUYER BEWARE!! You may not get the bonuses and shipping time could take forever. Also, if you have order issues with any of these non Medicus Golf Sites, are you confident they will be resolved in a timely manner??...
Here is a drill that will instantly tell you whether you need to learn the Four Magic Moves To Winning Golf. If you swing the club too far to the inside during your backswing this drill will tell you. Most amatuers yank the club to the inside during the backswing putting the swing immediately off plane. The result is a golf swing that is too flat. The Back To Wall Drill: This drill will tell you if you have a overly flat swing. First and foremost, check your...
Check out this video on how to hit a power draw. This easy to follow video is designed to help you learn the draw golf shot. This shot is so powerful it will fix your slice and let you hit the ball further than ever before. Play well.
The Four Magic Moves method does incorporate the two-plane swing requiring you to start the downswing by pushing the hips forward while holding the shoulders, head and arms back at the transition. The theory is that if the hips are thrust forward they will have to rotate as they cannot do otherwise. You can execute a one-plane swing where you keep more stacked throughout the swing and don't need to push the lower body forward during the downswing. You only need the...
My golf game took a quantum leap in improvement when I finally learned how to perform the correct footwork in my golf swing - footwork I learned from Ben Hogan's "Five Lessons". Believe it or not I read that chapter about proper footwork dozens of times before I finally "got it". Hogan said your feet should feel "alive" during the golf swing. This does not mean the "happy feet" most amatuers seem to have, but an active-alive feeling in the feet. My feet actually had...
Here's a great Medicus Swing Trainer Video on the make or break #2: toe-up position.
I was surprised at how heavy the club head seemed with the Medicus 5 Iron. As I started taking practice swings it felt like the thing would break in two! The more I swung it the more I began to realize just how durable this golf swing aid really is. Then I hit some balls with my regular clubs. They felt lighter and easier to hit than normal, and that was after practicing with the Medicus 5 Iron for only a few minutes.
Beau Rials, Mike Bennett (Medicus Advisor, PGA Tour Instructor), Bob Koch (Inventor of Medicus Dual-Hinge Driver) giving the Medicus Swing Trainer make or break points to your golf swing. The ways you can use your Medicus Swing Trainer to improve your golf game. The upper body continues to rotate turning slightly away from the target while keeping the right elbow close to the right hip. As the hands travel around the body and continue to cock/set, the Medicus Swing...
Hi Phillip, If you have a slice you don't wanna use the Hogan grip as his was weak - this grip will only make your slice worse. Make the "V's" created by the left and right hand's thumb/forefinger point more towards your right shoulder rather than your right ear (if you're right handed). Everything else Hogan says about the grip still applies, especially the pressure points. Play well. --John