or Connect

Posts by golfbarefoot

Nice. I ask because that's my stroke too and it works best with the Pro Platinum like yours.
I like Cleveland golf clubs too. Cleveland was the only wedge I played for a very long time. Most perimeter weighted putters are similar to the original PING design. i.e. SC Newport, Never Comp, your Cleveland Classic. I agree, classic design and personal preference.
Nice. Do you take the putter head slightly inside on the takeaway, then square, then slightly inside on the follow through? I'm curious.
Naw I can clearly see you're no basher. No worries man. Here are my two flat sticks I use and rotate throughout the season, based on which is hot. Been using these for over 12 years..
 Of course you could go that route, but its not necessary as I said.  Titleist has fittings at demo day events....  We (Titleist Tech Rep) are hosting Scotty Cameron Putter Fitting Days. The best thing to do is check the Titleist web site for an event in your area...  and ensure they bring the putting line to your specific event as well.. but flying out to get a personal fitting is not the only way...the events are limited of course but they exist...c'mon...
"They're decent putters". Lol! There's is a reason why everyone says, "But it's as good as....." It's like Pepsi, they should change their slogan to: Is Pepsi okay? Prov1, Scotty Cameron.. They are the benchmarks... rants like yours are typical. It's okay, and funny. Just relax. You're wound too tight and need to enjoy. There is nothing anyone can ever prove that is the end all best equipment. Someone who's a master craftsman putter maker like you should know that....
" every bit as high quality as a Scotty Cameron""others produce is all comparable"My point exactly goofball... But not higher quality...as I said. I'm wondering why people even play Cameron's now if anyone can make them like you.. You're killing me. Dude you gotta settle down..Lol but enjoyed your rant. You're embarrassing yourself.Next tell us how Prov1 balls are average Like I said.. It's preference... I'm dying laughing... I can hear those Nike play in the now...
Dozen ProV1x and a couple FootJoy gloves
The only thing to add, is grip it very lightly... Some folks have a great grip but unintentionally give it the power death squeeze.. Stay soft...
Definitely get a lesson. Most folks resort to hybrids etc off the tee like you describe simply because they have more loft and a shorter shaft which is a little more forgiving... Along with the confidence of not hitting the driver. You will find it. Your pro will help you, but I do recommend you avoid getting a 8.5 or maybe even 9.5 driver, get one with a little loft, the fitting will tell you after you take your polished up swing to the fitter. They can match your spin...