or Connect

Posts by golfbarefoot

Spot on, he had unique talent.
Horschel Is a ball striker with a very solid game. Expect good things from him.
Totally agree...always feels like once we hit the continental US it's real, they hit Florida, it's on... and when the Masters starts.. We are in full swing. I really want Tiger to play well and get his Mojo back... It's so great for golf. Nothing would make me happier to see Tiger and Phil battle in the last group going into Amen corner this season...
Well, in a nutshell... he was the stereotypical "grip and and rip it" guy for many years and hit it loooong...won two major championships...and struggled personally. I still think he's a good guy.
Well, I agree with Big John on the importance of the short game, his short game is better than one would think. I think he's also in a different place now... Not even close to the longest on tour.. So he relies on it. Interestingly he and Fred Couples practice a lot swinging wedges and hitting shots with their left arm only (when I have watched them several times at Muirfield Village) Both have deft touch around the greens.. with one arm.. But as for technology has not...
I like the Tommy 2-Gloves look...
"Can body type determine what swing is best to use?"   It would make sense right?  If you had a similar build to someone say, Kevin or Craig Stadler?  I see no reason why you couldn't research what works best for him and his body type as opposed to trying to get an Adam Scott swing with a Kevin Stadler body type...  seems like a good question.  Maybe one of the instructor can give you some info through their experience.  Good luck
I don't care who you are, are where you're from, or how you got there.... you still gotta tee it up and golf your ball to win 6 PGA Tour events.....
That's the bottom line truth.