or Connect

Posts by RandomGolfer

Just awesome. Check out this bomb Paula Creamer dropped to win in a playoff this morning.   http://www.golfchannel.com/media/creamer-wins-10th-lpga-title-dramatic-fashion/
Would be nice to have these kinds of options. First he builds an unbelievable course in Scotland but gets mad at the government because they are building wind farms in his view. A heated legal battle ensues that he actually loses. Oh well, "I will just buy this great course in Ireland." Nice to be Donald...from a money perspective.
Jason, how do you imbed a video?
I'd have to say having a day job. Being a scratch golfer takes a lot of time and dedication.
Sorry if you have seen this. Still funny to me. Love how Sergio just hurls his club into the water with a straight face...
Got these shoes last year. They are the lightest and most comfortable shoes I've ever worn. I've been buying golf shoes for 2 decades. Have you tried these?     Having comfortable golf shoes is important if you plan on playing a lot of golf. I’ve tried a number of different brands over the years and have had mixed results. You can’t go too wrong with FootJoys. They are the IBM of golf shoes. No one will fire you for hiring IBM. But, you can go very wrong with some of...
Lets face it, Tiger is going to do well this week. He owns this course. Since we know that, what about predicting his score and place by round?
Less about loosening the swing and more about freeing the brain.
This is funny stuff. They just don't want anything to do with what is going on....
How did he end up with her? Dufner is living a charmed life.     When are they going to make a reality show out of these two?   AJ