or Connect

Posts by Hack2putt

Find a magnet, if it's sticks hard it's high steel content metal if it doesn't it's most likely aluminum zinc
It's aluminum zinc alloy brushed
Ok I got to give it to you you guys crack me up sometimes, thanks for clarifying it's Erik....and yes any mass can be made to do the same however a blade has very little front/back weighting and will lose a little moi unless you make it really long from heel to toe. I've already modified an existing blade and it works very well, however the shaft lean obsures the top line and alignment features. The mallet and mid mallet have the necessary depth to locate the shaft far...
Hey guys, I'm the owner and inventer, out of respect for Isaac I've stayed out of this thread. One patent is under review and the other is coming up. the grip technology is visible and will help you make more putts when installed on any putter, however the math formula for balancing a mass to stay square to the arc that the lie angle generates in a pendulum putting motion is and will remain a trade secret. Resistance to twisting can be done with front/back weighting and...
It's getting stellar reviews on fb
Do you have one of these putters Sam?
have you pulled the old shaft yet? Why wont you post a pic? Ive been a professional club repair guy for over 32 years and it's really heard to give good advice or help you out if I cant see what you have...is there a name on it?
Post a pic of the head please so I can see it thanks
Is that during summerfest? If it's is I do plan on being in Wisconsin and will attend
Leaving for five days tomorrow, pebble here we come, weather looks great. Can't wait! Black horse , pebble(two rounds), Spanish bay(two rounds), spyglass, Monterey cc and San Juan oaks on the way home. That SHOULD knock the rust off!