or Connect

Posts by golf2much420

haha dam that does suck i mean its an all day event? Maybe you can grab a quick round in the morning.... Wait what am i thinking quick round on a saturday morning? Unheard of haha
Going to Stonelick Hills Tomorrow for my bachelor party!!!! Should be a hell of a time! 69 and sunny in october in ohio!!!
Definately one of my favorite shows the finale was awesome an i loved how they through that surprise at the end cant wait for next season
I drive an 04 hyundai tiburon gt 6 speed extremely low to the ground i can fit one bag in the trunk with the backseat down need to get a new car gettin married in october :)
Agreed i just purchased these same irons few months back have about 4 rounds on em so far and love the forged feel of the iron as well as the size of the clubhead everything feels so right and you can take a divot without a bulky club head reducing the force throught the ground!A+ irons glad you went with the cb3s
Im ready to play me and my buddy joke everyday about gettin out and playin before we die or i get the text saying im moving packin my clubs u comin with? Haha Sittin in the middle of a snowstorm right now with ice in southwest ohio not looking like golf anytime soon :(
Got a little pat benatar playin "we are young" or love is a battlefield not sure haha something about the drums in this has my musical bone kickin
Shameless US version william h macy as a deginerate drunk dad and all the wild chaos the gallagher family goes through great comedy!! Also im a huge supernatural fan sometimes i think im a closey demon hunter haha And of course walking dead those are my 3 shows im watching every week currently
How is kittyhawk as far as playability i consider myself a more advanced golfer like challenging course i always see it on golf now but didnt know if drive was worth it.
I called all around today in southwest ohio no courses open and the snows melted away an almost 60 im depressed i need to play so bad i have an open wound ive been scratching