or Connect

Posts by jdb1911

Lee Westwood -9 Jim Furyck -9 Vijay Signh -9
Luckily I live in the Los Angeles area and I don't have to join a country club to play great golf courses. I can travel less than 20 minutes up to 2 hours and play some world class courses in Santa Barbara, Palm Springs, San Diego, Orange County and of course LA. So thankfully I have no idea what the draw is to belong to a country club
I started hooking about 9 months ago. I couldn't figure it out and then one day a random stranger teamed up with me asked why I was so far away from the ball. I said I didn't realize I was far away from the ball. I started making an effort to stand more upright. No more hooking. Not saying you are standing far away from the ball. There are probably 20 different reasons why people hook BUT I could have solved my issue much faster if I just recorded my swing.
I just signed up and I am playing around with it now adding my favorite courses. I like to keep all my stats on a separate scorecard but who knows I may love this way.
I'd like to swing it just to see the ball flight.
Ricky Fowler -9 Adam Scott -10 Phil Mickelson -11
With golfnow, greenskeeper, golfzing and many other choices golf is much cheaper now than when I started playing just 6 years ago. When I first started playing you had to wake up at 6 am to call and book your earlier morning tee time. It's crazy how much less I spend now compared to just recent history.
This was the shot from a 140 yard par 3. It hit and stuck.
The ball I am testing is the Bridgestone B-330rx. The ball I am comparing it to is my normal gamer Callaway Hex Chrome +. A little background. My driver swing speed is about 90-95. My average pw distance is about 115. My average drive is about 230ish. If I catch it I can get out to 250-270 but that's not normal. The night I got them I went to a local par 3 Heartwell in Long Beach. It was empty so I was able to play both balls side by side. Later that week I went to...
I'd love to test Bridgestone balls out. On the west coast there is no end of golf season. Sending pm right now