or Connect

Posts by Cufftofist

Really appreciate the comment DWADE247, I think that is a golden ticket response...and not because It lends me more towards Titleist but that it resonates individuality! not reddit but have an upvote anyway
I dont need the prestige, and feel that by me using that word, I painted a certain picture. Havent heard of the Golfsmith clubs but Ill check them out. Thanks.
Thanks for the input HAMMER 4, as I mentioned in an earlier comment, resale is a concern but in the end, it is not that much of a deciding factor.   In terms of complete sets I like the Strata over any others Ive found...the Adams sets are pricey and then also come in the idea of hybrid irons and the fatter look of them...not very interesting to me for whatever reason.   Sometimes I think I may be too picky but then I think...Funk that, its money spent (which this...
Appreciate the chime in OUGHTOH, its a pain in tha ass having moved from an area where golf was everywhere to an area where there isnt much...best of luck with your search!   What would you recommend as a used set INTHEHOLE, the prices I have found on used clubs all seem pretty much comparable for what Im looking for.   quick example: TM Burner 2.0 gun-metal 6-AW = $160 + $20 S&H (not even a full iron set and customized length)...
A quick continuation of my previous comment...   I just came across this quote from site administrator, IACAS...and it is exactly what I was trying to convey...   "I've long sided with "better" clubs than I am as a player. Ping Zings or Eye 2s may be very forgiving clubs, for example, but I never thought they'd help me improve as much as playing, say, my Titleist 962Bs or my 680s or my old Mac blades. Put another way, I kinda figured that if I played clubs designed for...
Along with the idea of clubs looking a certain way (thin) for me, I also couple that with the notion that I am weary of "Super Game Improvement" clubs because of concerns regarding the possibility of not learning with every swing, if you will...   I bring this up because Ive read so much where people say to beginners to go "find the biggest cavity back for maximum forgiveness"...I appreciate some forgivness and by no means am I saying that I need "Players Irons" in order...
Thanks for the reply MEENMAN, esp apprecite your final comment...this is what is keeping me from Adams and certain other club brands.   If I may, why did you stop playing your AP1s after a year?   p.s-pm sent
Thank you all for your input...you may be right, i may have my mind made up but i guess i dont want to believe it...yet I also feel that is why I came here...perhaps to get either talked further into them or to get talked out of them....and no I am not familiar with offset, Thank you TRICKYPUT, now I wont be sleeping tonight. haha   firing different clubs (make and model) at me is good and welcomed...I will take my time to make a final purchase...I just dont really know...
Hello All,   First post...Ive done quite a bit of research and cant seem to come to a popular conclusion...any oferings are greatly appreciated.   Ill try my best to get right to the point...Im new to golf, formally introduced in August 2013. Need Clubs!!   I am in love with the game and looking forward to devoting this up coming season to understanding fundementals of swing and trying to hone in on what and how to do whats needed at any given...