or Connect

Posts by BENtSwing

More control over distance and shape. They look nice too.
 I sort of see where you're coming from, but golf is a (for lack of a better word) "business" here in NA, and a "test" just to play would be bad for business. I'm sure some courses would be into your idea...higher-end courses that charge a premium, and like to think of golf as it was in the 1930's, when old men wore their pants up to their chest. That's just not how it is anymore...it's a hobby that is available to everyone, and you can even *gasp* play for fun! LMAO
Great deal IMO...I have Amp Cell 3W and 3H, and Bio Cell+ Driver. Fantastic clubs. Although, this probably means that Cobra is about to drop a new line of Drivers and FWs.
Seriously...creepy.
HAHAHA...well, we're super off-topic now, but yeah I could hang out with Hoffman lol. How's NorCal doing? Home of the Cookies ;)
Oh it did...forget to mention, you're my new BFF for that. I'm more a Southernplayalisticadillacmuzik fan than ATliens tho
LMAO...The 'dick-4-a-caddie' and 'long putter' points are extremely valid points  He seems like a cool guy to me tho...and he hired a pro surfer for a caddie for that event in HI, which I thought was rad. But I'm a surfer so that's a biased point 
LOL...that's a joke, right?
LOL...what's wrong with Adam Scott?
My friend and his wife live on that course!! Amazing place. So cool how you can eat at the club house overlooking the 9th (?) green and watch people's approach shots, putting and chipping. Probably the best bunkers I've ever played out of too.