or Connect

Posts by BENtSwing32

I was thinking more along the lines of Krank on the long drive circuit.
9/10
Sad, but true. I have many friends going through similar things...hard to understand from an "outsider's" point of view, but it IS a disease. It's a disease that never, "goes away," but it IS controllable with the proper help. Sounds like he's moving in the right direction. Pretty crazy that he was able to not only function, but play at a high level. Imagine if he wasn't battling addiction this whole time...scary.
 You're good man! I enjoy your posts (whether I agree or disagree). Nothing wrong with a little discussion as long as both sides are reasonable and open-minded. This is totally OT now haha. Regarding DJ...does anyone know how the PGA handles situations where a player needs help with substance abuse/addiction? Seems like they would keep it under wraps in any way possible, trying to uphold this "gentleman's" standard of golf, and also to protect the players' privacy. I...
Oh boy...
 Well said. Ironically, I think Shorty posts those statements for the same reasons that Paulina posts pics on instagram.
 Totally agree. They're human just like the rest of us, and can get caught up in bad habits just as easily (if not, more easily). Having a boat load of cash and access to just about anything you want, can test a man's will power, I imagine. Looked like him and his wife were living the rockstar lifestyle for awhile there...maybe it caught up to him/them. Seems like an OK guy, and I'm sure he'll figure it all out.
According to Golf Channel's Jason Sobel via Twitter:   Jason Sobel @JasonSobelGC More from Dustin Johnson: "I will use this time to seek professional help for personal challenges I have faced." Details     7m Jason Sobel @JasonSobelGC Breaking news from Dustin Johnson: "I am taking a leave of absence from professional golf, effective immediately."
Only a 2-game suspension and the Ravens are now promoting Rice MORE via their website...I guess we shouldn't expect anything different from an organization that also employed a murderer in Ray Lewis.   Also, Steven A. Smith spouted off some ignorant nonsense about woman "provoking" men, and I think ESPN handed him a more severe suspension than Rice!! Does that make any sense??? 
I agree. Nothing appealing about this club.