or Connect

Posts by march11934

Could care less how Woods is playing or what his issues are. My point is just tired of having to watch it like its a bad reality show. There are so many players out there playing some great golf and we all have to miss it cause the couch coach announcers need to make themselves sound smart analyzing his issues.
Got some good reviews too. Thanks for the input. I think i might try this out moving forward.
Hi all, Posting this for some insight about a recommended treatment i just received by a chiropractor. Story goes.... I was playing a small tourney among a bunch of friends and back went on the 2nd day of a four day session. Of course i played through to the end. Who wouldn't right?? By the end of the last by I was done... Not enough Aleve in the state... I threw in the towel and went for a visit with a Chiropractor. After 2 sessions the pain is gone but the issues are...
I know what i want from this video. I want the 133 seconds of my life back that i just wasted watching this...
Shindig brings up a lot of good points. Another thing to consider is how contoured are the greens you are putting on?? Have you tried a few different courses and have the same problems from course to course?
I keep a 4i in the bag for 2 reasons. Off the tea on a par 4 or 5 where accuracy is a must. Some might call that a layup. I feel a 4i is much more accurate than a hybrid. And for the occasional punch shot out from under a tree limb. If you come across those two shots you might want to consider putting it in your bag. I would go to the range and do a comparison for distance and accuracy against a hybrid and see how good you can shape it keeping a very low ball flight...
I was addressing Trevino's references about challenging pros with long courses while there is a way of setting up a golf course to be challenging without the length, hence Merion. So in summary of my point No i don't believe a course needs to be very long to challenge modern tour pros. Never mentioned a beginner taking it on, nor would a beginner enjoy playing any course that is set up for PGA competition standards for that matter...
I don't see how length is a good excuse to make a course challenging, just expensive. Merion did a pretty good job of humbling the field in 2013 at a shade under 7000 yards. Looked it up and Rose won with a 1 over par 281. I recall the talking heads going on about how the field was going to shred the "little" course. Who fooled who? The tour wants to show all the bombed drives they can. I guess accuracy, good golf course management and playing smart doesn't give as much...
I recall having posted some negative feelings about Golf Galaxy in my area. They just recently built a new and much larger one maybe a mile from where I work. So i stop in from time to time just to browse the new stuff. I have interacted with a few of the guys there and maybe they are all new hires or a different managerial direction in that store but everyone i have spoken with has been great. Just recently went through some fittings for a 3 wood and a putter. They...
Ahhh. you think march11934 is my birth date? (1934)   ...    11934 was a zip code.