or Connect

Posts by owens251109

Thanks for all the good advice.
i have been playing golf now for a little over 3 years now. ever since i started playing i was more comfortable hitting a fade. but someone told me that the "right way" to hit the golf ball is playing a draw but not a fade. but everytime i try to put a draw in my bag i dont feel like i have controll over it like i do with my fade. what do you guys think? is it wrong only being able to hit it one way?
 yes the ball was in play.thanks for the help
 The ball was not lost in was short of the high stuff. so the conclusion is if it did go in but you can find it you may hit it. just as marked red.Basically my whole questions boiles down to is if it is not marked white and is not off the course it is not OB. correct?
so what would the ruling be? is it a lost ball retee or is it 2 club lengths for the point of entry, (no closer to the hole)?
the thing about it is that it was not outside the course it was maybe 5 yards of the rough on both sides. so would that still be OB. personally i thought it always had to be marked atleast white to be OB. thanks
Morning, I was playing in a tournament this past monday, one of the players in the foursome hit it in to the thick fescue along the course, but it was not marked white or nor we were told that if you hit it there it was OB, i personally thought it was lateral. could someone help maybe clarify this for me? thanks
Matt Kucher -6 Webb Simpson- 4 Graham Dalaet -2
Morning. since the beginning of the year i have lost almost 20 pounds. since i started playing again and practicing i have noticed alot more of my shots are pulled left. I no it is caused from coming over the top or getting quick with my transiction down. can anyone maybe assist. or maybe give me some tips how to correct it. thanks
 I was only able to play one event last year. which was the opener. but everything was put on excellent.will be playing alot more this year.