or Connect

Posts by Anpe

Yeah for sure! He still prefers play football ( he plays wide receiver and running back). But I think that he's having fun on the range. 
  This is what i looks like. As the partial father I think it looks good. How shall I convince him to keep going at it?   A
So the golf range opened today, here in Gävle Sweden, pretty remarkable since it was covered with snow only three days ago. Fortunately we’ve had three warmish days with wind and the snow vanished and the ground started to dry out. Went there with my golf buddy Ben and my son Vincent. Vincent turns 13 this year and have held a golf club in his hands maybe six times in his life, but he’s got a natural athletic swing, when I got him to understand how to line up towards the...
Cool :) She is one of the greatest in my book :)
Hey sign me up too :)
Thanks :) I'll keep working on it. I still need to work on my wrist at the top of the swing, as you wrote earlier it is as they collapse, and that causes me to loose some with at the top.I also need to work on keeping the wrist cocked longer to create more lag, I still hit it fairly long though, the "ave" for an eight iron is 155 meters but non the less it needs addressing. 
From South Africa, this is the way my swing looks when I actually hits a ball.
Until I get the chans to hit balls outdoors.I believe that this is what I need to do, create width, if I understod the Zach Johnson images correctly?