or Connect

Posts by PathToThePGA

Driver- R9 Supertri 5 wood- R7 Draw 5-PW- Adams Insight Forged 52*- Callaway Forged 56*- Tom Watson Classic 60*- CG12 Putter- Nickent Omen tour
I hit my irons and woods fairly clean and accurately but I produce a huge slice when hitting my driver. I've had a few lessons but I still can't consistently hit my driver in the fairway. Could this club be a permanent replacement for driver for my game?
There is probably a thread already on this topic but I'll go ahead and post this anyways. Currently I hit my irons and hybrids solidly along with hitting my 3 wood. My problem with golf right now is that when I hit my driver I produce a huge banana slice that, when in play, is about  150-175 from the tee and in the deep right rough. Usually I can hit my 3 wood close if not in the fairway and I can get 175-200 depending on course conditions. Does anyone else primarily hit 3...
Currently in my bag: RBZ 10.5 driver R7 draw 19* 5 wood 910 H 21* hybrid 5-p wedge adams idea forged 52,56,60 rossa daytona 1 cgb   i have a mizuno f 50 3 wood. should i use that instead of my 5 wood? i maybe hit my R7 5 yards farther than my hybrid.
Has anyone ever heard of the Adams Insight XTD 2 irons? They are quite easy to hit for someone new to golf, heck im a 14 HC and I still use them. Anyway, if you can find them I'm sure they would be cheap because they were around 299 back in '10 new.
I still have them in my bag and was wondering if other SandTrap members did
Hands forward really helped me to stop slicing and chunking my shots
LOL I forgot to mention that i have 4-5 clubs that will never get used again just sitting in my garage....as for my putter goes I have two higher quality putters that I would consider using and my very first putter that I'll always keep
Driver loft is 9.5, flex is a 65g Regular, no clue on the club head speed
So what would be your final decision on a club between my driver and 19* hybrid?