or Connect

Posts by AlexT

There is this one hole on my home course where the tee is kind of elevated on top of a hill, and you can clearly see the entire fairway. Three times recently, when my tee shot has hit the middle of the fairway, I have walked down to the fairway unable to find my ball. My playing partners have been just as confused as me, as we all saw the ball land and roll a bit(not getting plugged). We have discussed the possibilities of birds picking up the ball as we walk down from the...
- Drop my hcp to under 20 so I can participate in more local tournaments - Play a lot, improve (duh), have more consistent results
Ever since I started golfing last summer, all I can think of is golf. Winter has never sucked more in my life, and all I want to do is practice more... I should seek help.
Luke Donald
I'm very happy with my personal goals for 2013. After being "caddy" for some friends at a small local tournament, I decided to use my summer vacation to pick up golf again (I played for a year or two back when I was 14-15 (I'm 25 now), but never really got better, kept slicing and eventually just quit golfing due to frustration) and started practicing mainly at the driving range. I fixed my terrible slice eventually, and managed to pull of decent shots. I then started...