or Connect

Posts by Pendragon

I'm afraid the others are right. I work at a golf shop and we we wouldn't touch those if you wanted to trade them in...not a name brand, and pretty old. I can't imagine anyone would want them. You might consider donating them to your local First Tee program.
Tour Edge is a good company. I had an original Exotics 3wood in my bag for 8 years...best fairway wood I've ever owned. I get a kick out of some of these guys who claim they play better with one brand or another. In reality, all of the major golf equipment companies make good stuff. I work in the golf business, still have a 3.0 index at age 68, and have a mixed bag...TaylorMade SLDR driver and 3wood, Adams A12Pro hybrids (#3 and #4), Mizuno MP-H4 irons (5 through PW),...
You noticed that, huh? She's really annoying...acts like she's a real player, but hasn't done anything to impress me yet.
Shot 73 (38-35) today at The Golf Club at Rio Vista. It could easily have been lower, considering that I double-bogeyed the easiest hole on the course (#14, a reachable par 5). I can't complain too much, though, as I did make 3 birdies. 
I got a set of the Mizuno MP-H4's about six months ago and love them. About a month after I started playing with them I shot my age (67) for the first time. Although the topline is thicker than anything I've ever used before, these irons have great playability with minimal offset, but are also quite forgiving. My previous irons were Adams Idea Pro Gold's, and with them I carried two hybrids (a #3 and a #4) and 5-PW plus a gap wedge in the irons. Now I've been able to take...
I'm listening to bands like Pendragon, IQ, Marillion, Flower Kings, and Transatlantic...as well as older stuff from the likes of Yes, Genesis, ELP, Kansas, Jethro Tull, and Pink Floyd.  
The teams I hate the most are: 1. NY Yankees 2. Dallas Cowboys 3. Miami Heat 4. LA Dodgers
I agree with you. My money's on Jack. Of course, Tiger still has another 8 to 10 years to prove otherwise, but I don't see him reaching Jack's major win total. Having gone over 5 years now without a major win, Tiger definitely has a monkey on his back.