or Connect

Posts by golfcarte

I saw the photo. I'm no expert at determining the nature of wounds by no means. It does look like a pretty good scrape on the forehead like he was dragged or something, but I don't know for sure. But based on the golf channel article and police reaction, it seems to fall somewhere between allenby's recollection and what really happened. 
I'm like, Troy Polamalu !?! Being a Steeler fan, I had to go Google his involvement with this, or thinking he was involved in a separate incident, but all that showed up was the rumors of his imminent release and/or retirement. And then, it dawned on me, you're referring to the homeless guy!!
not to go all conspiracy theory/speculation here, but it does seem more plausible that allenby may have come out of the bar very drunk, fell down, out came his wallet, in the darkness couldn't find it, or didn't even realize it was gone, and somebody picked it up and had a field day with the credit cards. in allenby's embarassment, he concocted his story of the beating/kidnapping. 
Well I didn't even have him on my team this week. And he let two other guys in that were also not on my team, that got bonus points. 
I had the same problem. Its taken me four years of this to learn to 'set it and forget it'...take your best players, the players you think are going to win, and don't do anything with them at least until after the second round. For sure if they miss the cut, take them out of there. And if you have any players on the bench after the second round that are sniffing at the lead, it might be time to put them in. Then again, you might want to wait until the fourth round,...
i'm in...was a member last year and a legitimate threat (lol)...hope to be the same or better this year.   good luck to all.
well, its over for another year. thanks gogolfing for setting this up. its only fitting that you won the whole thing, maybe one of these years i'll learn to leave well enough alone, set my best players, and forget them.   call me the phil mickleson of fantasy golf i guess. but being in the 93rd percentile, isn't that half bad, my best showing in the four years i've played it. heck, two years ago i got so frustrated with it i quit 2/3 of the way through.   not sure if...
well, coming down the home stretch here...   i'll have to admit, i've been following a 50-person league i joined up for a little more closely, being that it is extremely competitive, but i've managed to do very well here, much better than i've thought i'd do overall.   used up all my rory picks which may be the key to having a good finish. pw, i see you still have picks left for him. i guess we'll see how well he does...
well at least you picked rose, i think i'm about the only one in the whole yahoo fantasy golf universe that didn't.
looks like someone at yahoo fell asleep at the wheel...here it is the third round, and second round points haven't been tallied yet.