or Connect

Posts by JPK1988

http://www.golf.com/tour-and-news/dustin-johnson-suspended-pga-tour-after-positive-test-cocaine     BOMBSHELL.  From Golf.com  
Haha yeah that's what I was getting at, not a big gambler so I didn't know how to put that...Increase the odds against you picking correctly/decrease the odds of you picking correctly.  Either way I'm getting at you making more money haha.  I would have to imagine at least ten fold?! Hitting the score on the nose? 10-15k on a 40 dollar bet? Who knows. You can buy a lot of new drivers with that money haha.
The only odds I found had Kaymer at 40/1.  But that is just a straight up pick-em.  Calling the winning score must decrease the odds exponentially.  
Wow! I just checked on this for the first time since last week.  @Valleygolfer you could have made some serious money in Vegas with a pick like that! Player and score?! I wonder what the actual odds/payouts of that bet would have been?
I went last year and followed the Phil, Tiger and Adam group on Friday morning.  It was probably the best golf-related experience I've had.  And it was PACKED, like 4-5 deep around most tee boxes and greens.  But if you plan it out right, and walk ahead and find openings where you can wait until your groups approach you will be fine.  It really is something special to see these guys play.     The type of experience you want to have really should govern what tickets you...
Age: 25 Height: 6'2" Where are you from: Manchester, NH How Long have you been Playing: 4 years seriously.  A few rounds a summer before high school. Best Score: 70 (E) Favorite club in the bag: Depends on the day. 4 iron? Golf Books / DVD's that have helped you: Hogan's Five Lessons, and a lot of YouTube.  Where do you play: Mostly in NH.  Best courses you've played so far: Not many.  The Brae Burn CC (MA), The Manchester Country Club (NH), Mount Washington...
1st. Rory McIlroy +1 2nd. Branden Grace +1 3rd. Jamie Donaldson +1
Lol. 2 weeks.  I started 5 years ago, have had about 30+ hours of lessons, have hit thousands and thousands of balls, could list about 100 fundamentals for you, and still have a minimal consistency.   Most people on this forum could list their numbers at a ten-fold increase of mine, and give you the same answer... still looking for consistency. Golf might require the most time and patience of any game on earth. 
  @iacas @mvmac or any other of the pros on here, can anyone figure out what I'm doing to come over the top? I've never gotten the club outside my hands on the downswing like this before, always been stuck inside if anything.  I'm hitting weak cuts and push fades and it's driving me insane not being able to fix it.  I don't know if its something that can be seen here or if I need a face on (don't have it right now). thanks
my god that's good. 11 is insane