or Connect

Posts by Mark B

The lowest my team has gone in a 4-man scramble was a 56 (16 under) at Wolf Creek GC in Mesquite, NV. It was during the second day of a golf tournament run by a good friend who had a fun tournament in Mesquite every year. We had 2 eagles, 12 birdies and 4 pars that day. After the first day we were at 7 under par and in the middle of the pack, but after our 16 under performance, we stormed by everyone and won by two. We didn't have any mulligans but we did play with just 3...
I was recently chosen by TST to test out the 2014 Bridgestone B330 line with Hydrocore. I received the B330RXS based on my specs and they turned out to be fantastic golf balls. The RSX is engineered for swing speeds of less than 105 mph. They performed great for distance (all clubs), spin, durability and soft feel. I highly recommend this ball.
Water with a squeeze of lemon in my reusable bottle.
I have been using a Leupold GX-1 since 2009 and I love it. It is smaller than other rangefinders and gets the job done. I am very happy with it.
It all depends on the conditions and the type of shot I want to play....   Under normal conditions it is my LW which falls under my range for this club. If I want to hit it lower into a breeze or cross breeze, then it might be my SW or GW.   It is also a SW or GW if I want to control the spin in which case it would be a shorter back swing and cut off the follow through.
I travel light:   Front Right: 1 tee, 2 coins, 1 divot repair tool Front Left: my cash Back Right: nothing Back Left: nothing until I putt, then I stuff my glove here
Easy one for me....Seinfeld....nuff said.
Since I saw the Eagles in concert at the Forum in LA in January, all I have been listening to is the Eagles Greatest Hits. Man they were great in concert....what a show.
Adam Scott.   In my mind, there is no better golf swing that brings fundamentals, tempo and aesthetics all together in one package.
My review is for the B330RXS ball.   I finally got a chance to play 18 holes today at my home course after receiving my balls late last week. I managed to use them a little bit at home by putting on the carpet and chipping with them in my backyard. My first impression was that the balls lacked the click and feel of my current gamer, the ProV1x. I like the sound and feel at impact of the ProV, especially while putting. The RXS does not feel this way. In fact, I liken it...