or Connect

Posts by GolfLug

Yes, but I seriously doubt if the whole thing stayed behind closed doors even though technically they didn't publish to a 3rd party. What did they do besides providing him the certificate? Ban him from competitions? If so, it's public. Can't just be: 'Here's your certificate that you cheated. Carry on.'   He seems to not have contested the 7.7 stroke 'adjustment' itself. I think he might be just trying to save face by grasping for a very expensive straw. In the pic seems...
The cost of sueing for libel - half of million euros?!! Damn.   I am assuming he knew he would have to fork up if he lost and has it covered. Or maybe he doesn't have it (don't know what this guy is worth) and maybe he sandbagged the lawyer into convincing he had the fees covered. Wow. Can't imagine how much money is involved in his competitions to warrant this kind of lawsuit.     Far cry from my weekend $5 game. Interesting read. Thanks for posting. 
Yes, as true gentlemen of golf we must kick rearends of whoever plays mind games with us and hit them with our crooked tee shots.
I have tried many a times. I can't even for a second.  Thanks Mike. Love posts like these. The professional talent pool is so deep, it always makes you wonder what is so different about a mini tour and a PGA tour player. One good week? I mean there are PGA winners (not just players) that don't get through!! BTW a professional caddie wouldn't be a bad day job.
Haha. I would have loved to see that one. Not sure if confidence/skill or lack thereof had anything to do with what he did. Some people can do whatever they can simply because they can. Isn't TW famously one of those (mind gamer, that is)?  But really, he stayed right by the side during the swing just getting in a 'start' stance, froze for the swing. But moved immediately into sight and forward just after impact. Next time you see a tour event on tee notice how after the...
I will vote no. Just uncouth in the spirit of the game.   Only thing I will add is one person's perception of offensiveness maybe simply gamesmanship for another. And it can and DOES make a huge difference in the performance of the recipient that is remotely thin skinned. It can make or break a winning game.   Specific example: Played at a local handicapped individual tournament with monetary prizes last year. One of the players in our group (Call him A. 12 handicap)...
 Driver: Yes, I have been playing appx. 10 years and started with 60 gram graphite shafts and 460 cc head so I think never experienced the biggest change in technology related distance gain IMO. But have picked up 5-10 yards since mainly because of the launch monitor fitting for proper combo. Online education has helped tremendously. Irons: No. Once I started hitting the irons somewhat consistently to even have any reliable distance numbers, I have not hit them any further...
I think it will not reach to a raging epidemic level. But it will unfold further taking a few hundred before it is contained in the US. This is the case where I am glad we the an over-cautious people as a nation.    I am more concerned about other continents where border control is fractional compared to US. People live in tighter spaces and people come in physical contact a lot more easily.   I have two young kids and I would be lying if I didn't say my heart beats a...
Thanks for the explanation Erik. Some confirmation for me here. Swing plane seems to be more of a swing 'band' around the torso below the sternum at a tilt which is flatter than nevet88's (hence club pointing outside of the ball at A5 as you explained) example which is what I try to use as a swing image. Because of my jacked up address I lift the club above this plane (backswing) and drop down on it to engage the torso and then begin the downswing. For whatever reason the...
Aww, not so bad. The less intelligent the better actually. Plus the redhead from True Blood is on the very high end of the 'watchability' chart if not off it.