or Connect

Posts by GolfLug

I have heard people with a lot of width in the swing have very opposite polar weight distribution at top and impact - all without any significant 'sway' in either direction.
You will get a lot of good feedback here. Only thing I will tell you is to get the 'Lowest Score Wins' book written by the site owners here. Probably the most comprehensive plan you can get if you are willing to read. Best thing is that although it is obvious that a sub par shooter can't have any real 'weak' areas, there is a hierarchy/optimum sequence of things you can attack to get the most bang for your buck. It doesn't touch on swing technique much but Golf is a...
Ohh.. you don't have to do everything I say...
That's right. Keep thinking that... Quote:Don't use them all up!.. save some shots for Phoenix... I have a feeling you will need them.
This thread is getting quite. I guess the West coast guys are busy practicing their delicate 'short' game type shots and working on deep breathing techniques, chanting mantras and contemplating who the fall guys will be for their post defeat conference.   Can't tell you what Blue man's group is doing. We would like to have you think we are just sitting here doing nothing PMing each other - 'we got this.. pfft', being over-confident, high fiving each other in our sleep...
Lower. I was a 14 at this time last year. Some major mechanical issues in full swing have been resolved this year and resulted in significant progress.    I don't know really, since the low hanging fruit is getting thin.. but some unexpected improvement is coming from the putting quarters and honestly I wouldn't be surprised if another 2 shots will have disappeared by this time next year.   
Well, I think so - although, easier said then done. Consumers are a lot more informed. Certainly overpowering and repetitive suggestion is counterproductive IMHO. But that's where in lies the art of tasteful suggestion. How do you know when the 'critical mass' mass has been reached and the thing is going stale and to who? What's a nuisance to me now may continue being music to someone else. One fit's all has never worked and I think it is getting even harder. I sorta feel...
So many great books. I don't read whole books much anymore. Mostly I feel what I have retained from each book can be distilled in a few words.   For full swing: Novosel's tour tempo - 3:1 BS to DS ratio. Bobby Clampett: attention 4 inch ahead of the ball (@iacasmentioned something similar in a previous post here somewhere) Stan Utley: Natural rotation of body and club for putting and chipping. 5SK: I know not a 'book' but - Key #1 Steady Head and #2 Weight...
No way these were gross eagles and birdies!!! Dang..
Cool, let's see a pic of your shining new Omega, errr, Seamaster maybe?