or Connect

Posts by Pingzalot

This was an interesting thread. I have played Pro V1's for years (cheers @Nemicu)... However, I recently bought a dozen SR2's as I am in my early 60's and my swing speed has slowed down to the mid 90's  Distance isn't everything to me so much as accuracy, with every club. Having said that, I did lose about 8 to 10 yards with my driver I noticed at the beginning of the year with my Pro V1's, but the accuracy was still there with all of my other clubs, especially my wedges....
I have the Golf Buddy World Platinum. It is so cool. 40,000 courses pre-loaded. No membership of any kind, free updates, nothing ever costs you any more after the purchase. Watches, okay I understand the convenience, and like some say you would have to 'fiddle around inside of the cart' or your bag for the GPS... really? Most people seem to be able to handle their cell phones with ease though.... I keep my GPS right in the cup holder when I ride or drive the cart, without...
Hi Paz, I'm sure there are a lot of different workout programs, many of which are better than mine, so I'll just respond to what I'm doing and get a reply going. I'm in my early 60's so I decided that it was time to get in the best golf shape I could this winter before my league starts again in late April. So anyway, I joined the local "Y" and hired a personal trainer for 5 consecutive sessions, 5 Saturdays apart. I told her I wanted to specifically work on my body for my...
Ecco Biom spikeless shoes with yak leather... super comfortable, can't wait to play in them.