or Connect

Posts by mortato

9 strokes different over 9 holes, pftt, I can do that over a couple of holes. And the lowest score wouldn't be much to boast about either.
Pretzel isn't the only one to make that mistake. The guy in the video says "driver speed" at the same time the video shows ball speed.
I'm an engineer. Industrial automation. North Sea Oil.
Hello to everyone and thanks for the forum. I took a 12 year break (was very casual player, few times a year) when my son was born and finally got myself hooked again. Cracking forum you have here with plenty of interesting stuff to read when I can't actually be out playing.
I've always had the view that golf is a middle class game in high population areas and more egalitarian in low population areas. I've just restarted after a 10 year break and (apart from splashing out £400 on a set of irons) it hasn't broken the bank. I've got 2 of my kids sets of clubs and their membership fees are tiny. Any sport requires a bit of cash and you certainly get your moneys worth with golf. My daughters clubs cost less than her Brownies uniform. I can't think...