or Connect

Posts by bogeybob

thanks pretzel and phillyk for your advice,   phillyk, when i search ijga i get two results: Illinois junior golf association and international junior golf academy. what are you referring to because it seems like it might be something i'm interested in because the scores seem a little more fathomable for me. thanks 
Hey guys, this is my first attempt at starting a thread on a website I have  spent a lot of time on. I'm a senior in high school and love playing in tournaments, I played on my high school team in the fall with not much success, however in the summer I played in  a series of tournaments called Philly junior tour events. I had a touch of success and improved my game and nerves each time I played. As there are limited events in the next step up of " Philly junior college...
alright, i will check out the videos and give your advice a try, thanks for the comment and tip
    I've been Playing Golf for:​ 1.5 years My current handicap index or average score is: 24 My typical ball flight is: baby cut The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: low slice/shank     Videos: