or Connect

Posts by DerekR

Hey Guys!   So I feel I contribute to this post because I am going to be launching a GPS golf watch that functions off a GPS app on your phone. I went to a few local golf courses and compiled some data on several of the most popular GPS apps. I analyzed the accuracy of the app by picking a green that had a central flag and comparing the yardages from the app to my Bushnell yardages.   Golf Logix: Accuracy 1-2 yards (very good) Update time: Updated almost instantly...
This also depends on your swing speed. If you have a higher swing speed and are looking for some spin and control around the greens I have to go ahead and hop on the Pro V1 band wagon even though you will get more distance out of the 1X. I find the Callaway HEX Chrome series is almost too much spin for my game and the ball just gets chewed up after 5 full swing wedges but man can you rip those things back.   Its all a matter of finding that right ball for your game that...
Hey guys,   I have personally been doing a lot of market research on the GPS golf watches including surveying users of the watch. Everyone loves the convenience of having the yardages right there on your wrist. The number 1 complaint with them has been their size and weight being a distraction. Just something to keep in your mind if you are not use to wearing a watch when you play because they are fairly large watches and might be a distraction. Just pop over to a golf...
Hi Everyone,   My name is Derek and I have been a highly competitive golfer since a young age which has taken me some pretty awesome places! Like most people on this forum I am just a golf nut and I basically eat, sleep, and breath everything golf.   My passion for golf along with my business sense has brought me down an amazing path and I am going to be launching an alternative product to the current golf GPS watches this summer called TLink. Only difference is it is...