or Connect

Posts by jaredco1

Thanks for the feedback.  I have zero experience with New England golf.  Im pretty stoked to have the chance to play two courses there.  I do see that Cyprian and Blackstone are similar distances from Boston as Pine Hills.  Since Granite Links is so close I think that is a no brainer as first choice... Which of those three would you recommend for the second?     If there is a definite must play within a few hours, I am willing to travel a bit more.  I just didnt see...
End of May I will be traveling to Boston for business, but have two days that I can use to play golf.  I would like to stay within an hour each way travel time. Here are some options, and I would love to get some feedback if there are other recommendations.     My home course is in the same network as Ipswich golf club, so I can essentially play for nothing.... Is this course worth the time?   The other courses I am considering are: Pine hills,Granite Links, and Shaker...
I played these three courses (pebble then spyglass then Spanish Bay) in October.  It was so amazing, you will have a great time.   Clothing:  Im an Arizona guy, so for me it was a bit chilly (low 40's high low 60's).  Pants weather for sure.  I wore an under armor long sleeve under shirt with a regular golf shirt.  When it was breezy I had on my pullover light weight jacket, when it was more sunny and calm it was too warm with it on.  I teed of early (just before 8 am)...