or Connect

Posts by SavvySwede

This is the course I work at. The course was closed for aerification so nobody was around and I believe most of the houses on that street are summer homes. Whoever pulled it off must have had some inside knowledge as the exit point was not obvious and they had their own club car keys.
The number was on their Facebook page (855) 528-3454 https://www.facebook.com/KickXGolf. Funny that they don't have it listed on their website, never a good sign from a business you want to deal with. Good luck.
Ghostbusters themed would be the best. Ectoplasm, blue and red particle streams, as well as the gb logo. I'd buy that all day in a nice center shafted mallet design.
Should be fine but if the depth of the hosel is different it will change the finished length of the club. A lot of Callaways have a bore through design so you'd possibly lose around an inch in length.
Some golf courses do try to enact local rules such as "No fly zones" but it is total BS and nobody actually abides by them.
I remember reading somewhere that they did this inside some warehouses following the second world war. Though they weren't full size, the indoor aspect was a real benefit. I don't think doing it outdoors would be that great an idea but I would certainly give it a shot.
Get a set of left handed clubs and turn them around for a right handed shot. Impossible to shank this way. As far as real advice, get your left hip around and behind you sooner to create the space necessary for your arms and the club.
I played the taylormade rac coin forged blades (2003 version) back when I was I high school. Also bought the rac tp mb blades (2005 version w/ smoke finish) last year because it was cheaper than getting my old ones reshafted with X100s. Now you and I would probably benefit from something with a little more forgiveness and playability out of the rough but we all know a new set of irons won't be game transforming. My only concerns with these particular irons would be 1. If...
What sort of set are you currently using? How much of an upgrade do you think it would be over your current set based on their features?
No need to waste 25 bucks on some clips and cards. Make your own at home. Design them on the computer, print, and beef them up as you see fit.