or Connect

Posts by SavvySwede

The 15th hole at Eagle Ridge is very similar hole to this one. I will go for it in two if I can get my drive in the right side of the fairway for a clear line to the green. If my drive lands anywhere else it is a lay up.
 My thoughts exactly. There probably isn't a single PGA Tour pro that lives in Denver. Plus being at elevation all the time will mess with your perception of distance.
  In retrospect I would be better off getting rid of the right one. That way my weight will be slightly more forward at impact. Unless of course it just rolls over into to middle, I'll have to consult Lance regarding that.
For 40 more yards I'd do a lot of things   1. Eat a leather shoe. 2. Attend some sort of religious services. 3. Give away my left nut   etc,etc   I could only hope for such a deal.
Krackel
Interesting but caddies vary quite a bit when it comes to actual golfing ability. Would mini tour drop outs turned caddy dominate or would amateur status come in to play as well? I know they have a championship for the PGA teaching pros but even that is not too exciting, just something to fill in the tv schedule on an off week.
A driver that is too light is harder to control but a heavier driver may lose speed. Also effects tempo.
Full Swing   Early or late wrist cock in backswing?   Equipment   Static weight? Swing weight?
Not everyone can get a full 90* of shoulder turn. You are likely making compensations to move the shoulder into the spot you believe it should stop. Do some slo mo swings and try to feel for the true limit of your shoulder turn.
Jenna Coleman