or Connect

Posts by westhabeast4444

@k-troop Yes I know they are longer , but I can even fade my irons right now if I need to, they have no sign of a drawish hook, but the regular flex clubs do all kinds of things like moonball
here is another
@k-troop Yes I know they are longer , but I can even fade my irons right now if I need to, they have no sign of a drawish hook, but the regular flex clubs do all kinds of things like moonball or a hook. Andy swing is defiantly not flat, I am working to not make it as steep. I will put a picture of my position at the top. My arms go above the shoulder line, showing I am steep.
Hopefully yes, I will get around to putting my swing on here, but it's strange because my longest iron is my 4 iron, and I'm hitting that very well, it just starts when I get to the regular flex, which is why I am suspicious. When I got my SLDR, it was about 1 month ago, maybe a little less. I went to dicks sporting goods looking for something different. I hit the stiff and regular, and they seemed about the same, the ball wasn't launching at the same angle though , it was...
And by the way for more info, my swing speed is anywhere from 99 to 103 consistently
Hello, I am 15 years old now and started playing golf about 1 year ago. I got a regular flex ping G20 last year, and a few weeks ago, got the SLDR regular flex. I have had stiff irons the whole time though. For the past few days, my swing has felt really really solid. Today on the range I was absolutely striping my irons right at the flagstick, and my distances are great for me, I'm 5'5 hitting my 7 iron about 170 comfortably, but I know for sure distance isn't much at all...
Hey guys, thanks for all the tips and support. @JP Golf thankyou for everything too. This week was our first matches, we played 2. The first was a 9 hole match at our home course, and I shot 40, which is 4 over par. I'm not hitting the ball the best right now. Yesterday we had a 6 hole match away at a course I have never played and I shot 2 over for 6 holes because of time and weather issues, it was sleeting and freezing cold while we were playing. But I believe there is 4...
Hello, I am 14 years old with about a 5 handicap. I took on the game this past summer. I have been working hard and golf tryouts for high school my first year are coming up next month. To give you some basic statistics, I drive the ball a consistant 250-260 yards total on average. I usually hit around 8-12 greens, and have about 30-34 putts. On nine I usually shoot around the high thirties. My best is 33. On 18, usually mid to high 70s, sometimes an off day low 80s. I am...