or Connect

Posts by 99prblms

I've been Playing Golf for:​ I've been playing for a little over a year My current handicap index or average score is: I'll have an official handicap once golf season in Wisconsin starts... but as of the end of last season I was shooting about 90-100 My typical ball flight is: I really can't say since my swing is so inconsistent.. I'm self taught mostly and II'm not sure what I do to make my ball flight so inconsistent. If I hit it good.. I would say I hit it fairly...
another view
Is there something anyone can see in my swing that causes my extreme inconsistencies... or is that just mental?
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 1 year My current handicap index or average score is:95-105 My typical ball flight is:fade The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: push or block http://youtu.be/RWZ_rWr5zhg Not sure if I did this right.. Hi... I'm fairly new to the forum and the game of golf. I'm on the site at least 10 times a day.My lack of knowledge of the game keeps me from adding my two cents on the threads. But from the golf channel and TST......
Hi What are some drills to ensure better or good ball striking?
Hey fellas, My name is Will. I'm originally from Milwaukee reside in Kaukauna now. I have a 2 month old baby boy and will be getting married in September of 2015. I'm fairly new to the game of golf. This is my second year of actually trying to get better. I played well over 100 rds of golf last year and itching to get back on the course again. I don't know many people in my area so i tend to golf alone most of the time. I'm excited about talking the game of golf with...
Thanks a lot guys.. I've actually taken a few lessons from 2 separate teachers. One of them seemed more interested in getting me to get my clubs fitted, which I know is extremely important but I'd also like a breakdown of my swing to know where I'm at.
I'm actually coming to the NC area for a golf trip in April. I'm from Wisconsin so hopefully I'll be getting away from that weather!