or Connect

Posts by imsys0042

Looks like a sandwich. But only the Enquirer knows for sure...
What's the loft on your pitching wedge if your gap is 52? I am in a similar position with all wedges at 46, 50, 56 and 60. When the course is dry and firm I like to swap in a 64 since I have a lot of tight places to hit to. The 64 is the new 60. When 60 wedges were relatively new they were the hardest to hit, IMO, but they have come a long way. Instead of tight shots around the green they are applicable for fuller shots from 100 yards in (long hitters) or for me...
I'm guessing those kids at the lemonade stand are in involved in this. What a genius way to launder cash!
I can't tell if it's hard hitting expose reporting on an important topic or utter bunk. Probably gonna go with utter bunk.
 My place does this.   For the men there are 7 tees that can be played from.   3 of those are combinations of 4 different tee boxes. Gold -  back teesBlue - men's teesWhite - shorter men's teesSilver -  technically senior tees Gold/Blue -  hybrid for back + longer men's teesBlue/White -  hybrid for people who don't hit the ball as far, so the longer holes they play whitesWhite/Silver -  popular for people who still have some distance but cannot reach some carries, so the...
eBay is where I got my spider-man head cover. There are a number of custom covers there. My avatar pic shows the spidey head cover. That's for a Newport SC style putter.
Nobody really knows, probably not even Tiger.   Tiger is a person like any other so he can re-group and go another 25 years like Tom Watson, or he might have the issues that Faldo did and be kind of done at 40.   One thing from reading the responses here.   Faldo, Ian Baker-Finch and Tiger all seem mechanically oriented?   At least to me.   They all were focused on the mechanics of a swing.  Baker-Finch I believe changed his swing after winning his major to try and get...
My deepest sympathies.... Going to the mall with a girlfriend is fun, a wife not so much....I live in Western PA too. Bad run of rain and all the courses are sloppy.
But those are the 2 things I like about him! Everything else, not so much.
My advice would be to find one that looks good to you, and then of the ones that look good to you swinging it in the store without touching the carpet should tell you if you like the weight. I tried mixing up putters, and had a putter for years and years, but in the end it's the person doing the putting, not the putter. But how it looks, how the alignment aids work for you and the weighting + how smooth it feels going back and forth are all things I look for and I feel...