or Connect

Posts by snapfade

"Ive seen both of their wives naked." or   "Duffs mad cuz someone else did get it in the hole"   Ricky..."Whys Duff so down today?" Phil...."I showed his old lady that fist can be a verb"
Must have alignment sticks sticking out of the bag. Must use laser rangefinder for each shot including tee shot on par 3's. Chances are the distance shown on your range finder is only good for giving u an idea on where to head off in the woods to look for the 14th ball you've jacked over there today. The white belt. Staff bag. Have a dozen or so bag tags. Including your entire 2000- present USGA members tag. Shoes. glove. belt, hat must match. All clothing from head...
If they are cast clubs be careful getting them bent. Lots of places wont do it or will make you sign a waiver i.e. Golfsmith. Forged no problem. If you special order a cast set after getting fit that's different because they [manufacture] have them already poured at the various lie angles.
Porterhouses all the way. Big fat sons of bitches too. Sweetwater by the gallons (local beer here in Atlanta) Fried Vidalia onion petals for appetizers (Georgia's own onion), plus all the stuff that goes with a steak. 
I'd love to see it, I think it would be fun to see some bright eyed kid whip the field.
There were throwing this around on the radio the other day, seemed fun to toy with. The idea was you could have 10 wishes but you could not wish for loads of gold or cash. Someone called in and said they would wish to be the greatest pitcher to ever play the game and that would bring 40million a year contracts so Id probably go that route. But not as a pitcher. I play golf so Id go the golf route.
I got to stop watching the LPGA with the curtains closed and the lights off.
An actual bachelors degree in PGM is not a bad thing to have. However, the PGA only recognizes 20 universities as who they associate with and Keiser isn't one of them. I go to National university and it doesn't fall under the 20, but I get 12 work credits for it and that helps a lot. Also I work at a private club, so I get to see both sides of the fence. If you just want to work at a golf course and go up the ladder that way that is fine, the PGM degree can open a door to...
We were talking about this today. Most of the shoes we have in the shop now are spikeless. I can see sometime down the road, spikes might just phase out. Remember the metal spikes?
Oh man Seoul, my home from 2004-2010. I can see it now. Cuties everywhere. I was told be a larger Canadian lady that I really didn't want to go out with, that I had "yellow fever". Hey Ben, thanks for all the inside info, I wish you and Sam all the best. If he can play his way into the Tour Championship here in Atlanta, I got free room and board for you. Good luck!