or Connect

Posts by snapfade

Daly if had to choose PGA Na Yeon Choi for LPGA (personal reasons) Ken Green if I was kicking it old school
Where to begin. Tournament/outing season is in full swing at the club and I am busier than a puppy with tow peters. First thing I would like to bring to your attention is an Atlanta fund raising tournament. This cat showed up with 27 clubs in his canvas and leather bag. One club was a 10 iron. 19 irons, 7 real woods, and a putter. I calmly asked him if he knew the 14 club limit rule and his reply was "Huh, wha dat mean?' Nuff said. Moving on, another outing was in full...
A.Armada-If Only You Knew What the Lost Soldiers Did to Me. If you have never listened to "post-rock" then IMO this sums it up quite well. Play Loud.
Got a senior invitational event at the club this week and I noticed in my walking around the enormous amount of bag-tags some of these dudes have. I counted at least 20 on one bag and most had at least 5 minimum. How many you got? I have one, a USGA tag.
Not a fan. Id rather watch Billy Mayfair parade around in a speedo with olive oil smeared all over him that watch Bubba cry.
I know how you feel. I'm kind of wide an long too. Oppps...you are talking about your feet. Sorry. (humor attempt) Hey Wildman, welcome to the site!
"Ive seen both of their wives naked." or   "Duffs mad cuz someone else did get it in the hole"   Ricky..."Whys Duff so down today?" Phil...."I showed his old lady that fist can be a verb"
Must have alignment sticks sticking out of the bag. Must use laser rangefinder for each shot including tee shot on par 3's. Chances are the distance shown on your range finder is only good for giving u an idea on where to head off in the woods to look for the 14th ball you've jacked over there today. The white belt. Staff bag. Have a dozen or so bag tags. Including your entire 2000- present USGA members tag. Shoes. glove. belt, hat must match. All clothing from head...
If they are cast clubs be careful getting them bent. Lots of places wont do it or will make you sign a waiver i.e. Golfsmith. Forged no problem. If you special order a cast set after getting fit that's different because they [manufacture] have them already poured at the various lie angles.
Porterhouses all the way. Big fat sons of bitches too. Sweetwater by the gallons (local beer here in Atlanta) Fried Vidalia onion petals for appetizers (Georgia's own onion), plus all the stuff that goes with a steak.