or Connect

Posts by legitimatebeef

Mixed feelings. Love his game and greatly admire that he is both self-taught and coachless. His unorthodox technique and total belief in it are an inspiration to golfers at all levels. Everything else about the guy I could take or leave.
1. Garcia -12 2. Snedeker -10 3. Scott -10
SHE TOOK IT IN THE ASS                             WELL SHE DID
Ernie Els winning the Open in 2012 over a prime form Adam Scott really affected my perception of how these things will shake out. Most people would say Els was considered washed up at the time, still would probably. But history might remember it as his most impressive major win for all we know. The others weren't really, two of them in the pre-Woods era. If Els won another to make five, just as forty-something Phil did last year, would it be all that surprising? Is Phil...
In my opinion it was a little bit rude, but I wouldn't call it wrong. It happens. As for your son OP, sucks that he was a little sad over the blowback but hey, tough titties that is the reality of public golf, or any golf for that matter, or public anything for that matter. You have to deal with others, and others aren't always how you'd like them to be. If he truly loves the gameplay of golf, this little etiquette flap won't mean a thing. Don't coddle the boy. That said,...
I think that Reed just made his life more difficult with his comments. If I recall correctly the most arrogant thing a young Tiger Woods ever said publicly was "Second place sucks" which is not even close to the glowing self-praise that Reed regaled us all with.
I'M THE BEST TUBBY 23 YEAR OLD IN THE GAME   WHEN YOU TRY ME WITH A SORRY WAGGLER LIKE DUFNER   THATS THE RESULT YOU GONNA GET
Is there no end to the man's depravity? Jeez!
He used to never dog it, even at say, a mid-season Buick Open. I think that has changed. It had to though. I think with 79 tour wins, there is little to nothing left to prove in the regular arena anymore. Seriously the only thing left for Woods to accomplish outside of major championships, is to win at Riviera.
  I am so bad at predicting the outcomes of golf tournaments. If anybody wants to make some money in the betting market, pay attention to my picks. Rory felt the heat, like most players would trying to close out a win on a really hazardous course. I got lulled into believing the Rory hype.