or Connect

Posts by legitimatebeef

Sounds like a great day, a uniquely Coloradoan combo of sports. I want to try it too. I would probably want to add 9 bong loads to the festivities.
I think Fowler is pretty boring and short on charisma. He has won twice on tour, and both times didn't know how to celebrate. At the core of his being he is modest and reserved. His golf game is pretty reserved too. Not that there's anything wrong with any of that. But you can't keep feeding people this hollow-ringing propaganda about him being so charismatic and exciting. His much-celebrated style isn't even stylish, it's just novel. (Or was novel.) When you look at...
I like how she made sure to get the boobs inside the frame. She looks like a girl who is constantly working it. It wouldn't surprise me if Rickie is gay.
Don't think I could come up with a smarmier answer than Mr. Nicklaus's, so I'm out.
I don't believe it's cheating but I applaud their hard line stance. End could justify the means IMO.
It's one thing to obsess over Tiger Woods's golf game, what's in the golf bag, what kind of shoes he's wearing, even over his polo shirts. But when the obsession veers into another man's sex life, a line has been crossed IMO.
See how much life has changed for Jordan, he can no longer shoot a 74 and not have everyone get on his case about it. Godspeed young man!
Actually, I more or less agree with that. Here's the thing. Both these guys have won the career grand slam THRICE. They are tied. Nicklaus picked off a few more, but it was such a different era of competition. Even if you just look at the difference in world population then and now, Woods had so many more people to contend with. Finally if you factor in short game, which is a huge part of golf, at least the way I see it, the more complete player is Woods.
TIGER IS THE GREATEST PGATOUR GOLFER (SORRY SAM SNEAD) EVER, JACK IS THE GREATEST MAJOR CHAMPION EVER. HOW ABOUT THAT.
USA Today is like the worst newspaper ever, you know and I know it.