or Connect

Posts by kingfrenzo

I have a long torso and long arms and very short legs. I have to by extra" long shirts and i can get away with a 29" inseem for pants. I'm just under 5'10" when i get my weight most stable front to back and side to side with slight knee bend with arms hanging down relaxed these are the clubs that sit right
I have had troubles getting clubs that fit being a 3.5 to 4 flat player especially woods and drivers. I will say that i finally found some. Thomas was one company that claimed to and told me they bent my hybrids flat, but they did not. Wishon golf clubs however, are bendable! the 929hs woods can be bent 4 degrees upright or flat the hybrid 775hs can also be bent that much. If you need upright or flat hybrids and woods wishon is the way to go. They also have some bendable...
I gotta brag. After 3 years and many problems and struggles i finally have clubs that fit me!  Thomas 10.5 driver (cut 2 inches short)(will replace with Wishon driver eventually) Wishon 3 wood bent 4 degrees flat Wishon 5 wood bent 4 degrees flat Wishon 4 hybrid bent 3.5 degrees flat Ping G15 5--G.W. (gold dot) Wedges adjusted so there is 5 degrees difference in loft between each one Ping Sand Wedge (gold dot)(adjusted to 55 degree loft) Ping Lob Wedge (gold...
I've experimented with my putting all winter. I've tried side saddle, arc, sbst, and even hockey style. I've tried wrist putting,arm putting and shoulder putting. I've even experimented with the vision part of putting such as eyes inside the ball, eyes over the ball, eyes in front of the ball, eyes behind the ball, and even finding the line crouching down and not looking after that. I've even toyed with just looking at the hole. My final solution that is working is as...