or Connect

Posts by Acelswndr

Arnie, Golden Bear, and Lefty.
I voted no because sometimes all it takes is one swing tip/thought to make an improvement at a certain aspect of your game whether it comes from a touring pro or your next door neighbor.  Conversely, all it takes is one swing tip/thought to do damage.  The trick is finding the ones that work and discarding the ones that don't quickly.  I feel like I'm pretty good at doing this, so I'll take any tip I can get and then either discard it immediately, try it and discard it...
Shot actually do what I wanted it to.  Its kept me coming back ever since.
I have created/am creating a golfer already.  From dragging him down to the range and borrowing my clubs in early January to getting his own sticks by the end of January to becoming a 2-3 times a week range-rat, we have developed a serviceable swing and a solid core of fundamentals focusing on posture, hip rotation (not all arms and no swaying), consistent grip and address, and basic understanding of the swing plane.  He's already talking about being "able to shoot...
Driver: Callaway Razr X Black Nickent 3DX 21* Nickent 3DX 24* Callaway Razr X HL 5-pw Texan Classics 52* 56* 60* Tiger Shark Great White Putter
I get occasional left wrist pain also, though not nearly as severe as you describe. I think what causes it is not maintaining a flat left wrist at the top of my back swing and starting the swing with a bent left wrist or worse, maintaining it to some degree through the swing. This is just what I find when I'm at the range and my left wrist starts getting sore.