or Connect

Posts by goatlord

Yes, easily.
307 yards, said the GolfBuddy Tour at last week.
There was some debate over the reality of Trackman results earlier spring. Tried it last week in competition where I measured a drive of 307 yards with GPS. I shot in the long drive competition 273 yards at another hole. Trackman estimates were something like 280 yards, so it seems accurate, at least with these results.
I am right-handed in general, nevertheless I can live with left hand only decently (tested due injuries). Yet, I play all games which require bats, rackets, clubs or cues by holding it from the end of the butt with right hand (it means I play tennis and snooker from right side, ice hockey, baseball and golf from left side.) My friends told I should start playing golf from right side, even it felt completely unnatural when I tried it. So, I chose to be a lefty. I feel my...
Some adjustment to the clubs: 910D2 Ahina 72x @ 7.75* 910F Ahina 80s @ 15* 910H Ahina 90s @ 21* Mizuno MP-59 5-PW Mizuno MP-R12 52* 56* 60* Dunlop Tour TP13 64* custom The 12-dollar putter
Titleist 910D2 8,5 -> 7,75 Diamana Ahina 72X Taylormade R11 5-19 rescue Fujikura Motore 3.0 Stiff Taylormade Burner 25* Stiff 4-PW Ben Hogan BH-5 Regular 56-60-64 Dunlop TP13 Tour wedges Some 12 dollar putter
43 in 9 holes last Friday in winter greens. With my HCP it´s -8 net =).
My first par for this spring, since the courses are just opening up.
Fastest measured 123,8 mph. Ordinarily 115-118 mph. Measured with Trackman.
New lefty from Northern Europe joining in. My father is a lefty and so are two of my brothers who golf rarely. In my own family which I work as a father (3 kids and wife) the skirt department is only heretic, playing from dominant right side. I could consider it as a contra-statistical issue that 4 out of 5 in my family are lefties.