or Connect

Posts by abovepar03

These are some really good points. Trees, ponds, bunkers and entire holes can be changed and or moved at any point after any course was mapped out. That could account for a course not having the correct yardages. I guess I've been lucky so far in the four or five years that I've had the SG5 the yardages of only one out of about 45 courses was so out of wack I put it away and guessed for the remainder of the round. I picked up the SG5 with Aeroplan miles so I avoided paying...
Bag     170 woods  200 hybrid  70 irons   200 -after trade wedges 120 putter  80 ------------------------    840  all used except putter, one wedge and bag  
"how many true blind shots do we ever really have?"...You only need to be on a course once that both the people you're playing with and yourself are not familiar with to realize the true value of knowing what lies ahead using a GPS vs not knowing with a Laser that the benefits of the GPS outwiegh the cons. "who doesn't walk to a point where you can see your target before hitting a blind shot?" I don't have to, the GPS lets me know what lies ahead and the yardage to any...
That works, are they BOA style or lace ups?. Let me know how you guys make out though the summer. My older Contours lost their water proof quality near year end last year...they where bought in the spring at $150. I'm dassapointed. On the up side they are the most comfortable golf shoes ever so I bought a new pair for 19.95 at GolfTown on a one day online sale. I also own a set of lace up Contours; the pointed ones with holes down the sides of the lace area and find that...
I can't wear any type of shoe/sneaker without special insoles for more than a day without getting back pain. The ones at Costco work great fo me and I put them in all my footwear. It is always recommended to remove the original insoles. I have Footjoy Contours with BOA and True Links for hotter days and they work great. Hope this was helpfull. 
Before you spend money on a laser are you sure that it will be an adventage for you. I also use a phone App but have a Skycaddie GPS. The laser has a major dissadvantage over the GPS or your phone App. It will not help you on a blind shot. Even though I have a membership I play when out of town and must say that getting yardages for prominent trees, ponds, bunkers and distances to the end of a fairway both helps speed up play and takes my bad memory factor out. And it...
Basicaly golf balls are rated by being spin, control, feel and distance types and all with different compressions. The problem begins for any golfer that generates too much side spin. The higher the swing speed the more side spin can be induced. Better players tend to have a more sound swing creating less side spin. So when they get to the green they need more back spin to hold the green which can be found in higher priced Urathane cover balls. Lower compression golf balls...
It's tough not to when it's all so shinny and new and buy-able. 
No she is a Castle from Cregmore. And yes I also was foolish enough to turn down a power cart at Dundarave. Two of the holes easily measure one KM apart. Poor layout. We like our  push carts alot. Great to meet you guys.
My new set of irons after a geat fitting.