or Connect

Posts by JP golf

You couldn't hit air if you were aiming at a tree!!!
 I just finished my book as well.  It's a no-brainer...  The cost of the book is well worth the cost of 1 round at a nice course.  The key is going to be to make sure we utilize the wealth of information inside.  What is the value of shooting your best rounds more consistently?  How much fun will you have when you understand the game .... your game a lot better?  What is the value of knowing that you are making the right play?  It's really a simple question, what do you...
         Quote: I think your answer actually falls inline with "most replies in this thread".  That said, I understand why it doesn't seem like that much help... Personally, I thought 5-6 shots for me but I wouldn't be surprised if I shot those scores without the pro's drives...  Let's look at why it doesn't seem like that much of a difference:  I'll use me as an example:  I average just over 82 with my last 20 rounds.  5-6 strokes better would be 76-77.  On the surface I...
 I agree.  I like to see those I'm playing with play well.  I used to be really concerned with my score and couldn't tell you how the other people in my group were playing because honestly, I didn't pay attention to their shots.  It sounds bad, but I was focused on what my next shot needed to be and how I could put myself in the best position to score low. That's all changed now...  When I quit for a couple years it was the best thing I could have done for my enjoyment of...
Practice high SV shots!!!   GIRs and nGIRs!!!   You can do it!
 Oh these are good!
@newtogolf No I haven't checked the serial number but even if it checks out that doesn't mean much.  Fakes are so good now.  If it putts true and I'm confident in the feel, I honestly don't care if it's fake.  I'm thinking about getting some sight lines and getting custom paint fill - I just want the thing back if they can't work on it lol - That said, I can 100% see them keeping it if it was a fake to get it out of the market and after all that would be copyright...
@Righty to Lefty helped me visualize some things with the video below on D plane:  I'm not sure how to quote this from the other thread but it helped me figure a couple things out with my driver as I was having some issues...  (PS... Thanks!)   Quote from @Righty to Lefty: "The swings are the same but where they are struck on the swing arch are not. Shots struck off  the ground are struck with a descending strike and so the small fade with your driver off the deck...
Sergio is a trip.....   Hey Rory, you might have touched a blade of grass when you were in that hazard...    Honestly, i try not to touch much of anything in the hazard, but i was also under the impression if you're in fescue or tall grass that yes your club can touch it in a hazard as long as you don't ground your club or move loose impediments etc..   It wouldn't be a stroke if I "touched a blade of grass" in the hazard...   Was Sergio trying to rile him up even more??
I want to send my putter to the custom shop...  Thing is i'm skeptical that it's fake since I bought it on ebay - I really like the putter though and I want the dag on thing back even if it is counterfeit and I'm scared they will keep it, and send me a little letter for authentication that says it's a fake and that I should pursue the seller for reconciliation....       I want it authenticated and yes i would be disappointed if it was fake, but I like the thing!!!   Will...