or Connect

Posts by JP golf

Not a bad swing on contact- like she was hitting fungo's to little leaguer's lol...    I like the "off the grip" bounce, haven't tried that yet...
 True.  Dick's used to go with a store-within-a-store approach trying to get "experts" (PGA pro's- for golf) hired in each section so that it was like a specialty store for each section including golf.  Personally, I like Dicks sporting goods and the golf section.  I think a big issue for them comes in holding so much inventory at their stores.  However, I'm not the expert.  I do think it hurts as they get further away from their specialty store-within-a-store approach.  I...
 LOL - I like Phil, but I always root against him....  I like to see him in the running, but I like to see him get beat too...  I have absolutely no idea why - I just like to see him lose for some reason...  I'm like "Philly down in flames...    YES!"  Something about seeing Phil struggle gives me enjoyment...  I like the guy too, I just don't want him to win anything... EVER - I always pull for someone else to beat him... 
I would swear it was myself with some of the decisions I make on course...    but on Tour, probably Sergio, but he's not as bad as he was.  I hate, absolutely hate Brandel Chamblee
In a tournament:   1 - Driver - left to cart path, hits tree, kicks left...  a foot OB....  Back to the tee box (that dreaded long walk, yes I was walking) 2 - Penalty - OB 3 - (From tee)  Driver - left again right of cart path 4 - Wedge - hits the one and ONLY branch... dead branch maybe 6" thick that was about 30 feet in the air on the right of the tree....  Ball bounces back and hits my stand bag 5 - Penalty (ball hit my bag)   - I kept my head  - That yea really?...
I swore off Nike after I tried the disaster slingshots irons that a friend had...  I couldn't possibly understand how those things were game improvement and the feel was so bad...  I still feel like .... like.....  yea that feeling of nails on a chalkboard....    that feeling....  aaaaaaaaggggghhhhhh   ear muffs!!!!   Okay...  I kinda like the look of the new Vapor line, I would try them but with thin patience lol
Great choice.  You won't regret it.  -double check with your school though and see if they have a deal with Bushnell (probably not), but we had something with Callaway (which also makes a rangefinder)..  Might save you some money.
Heritage was a lot of fun!!!!  Legends Moorland was good, but I think Heritage has advantage...
Rangefinders can help anyone, but honestly, the better you are the more positive impact they have.  You'll have more birdie opportunities and also hit more greens.  As a former collegiate golfer myself (we sucked though lol) - I would highly recommend...  You will gain confidence in your yardages and we all know we get into trouble when we second guess.  Many schools have deals with manufactures.  Ask your coach if you have deals that would allow your team to get...
I thought about it, but it's not the same...  It was fun while it lasted, maybe I found something, I was 3/4 swing on everything and 80% with the driver.