or Connect

Posts by JP golf

Sunset Hills was bad.  The weather was a little gloomy but the rain stopped before we got there.  I tried to talk them into another course but they were looking for something cheap (I still had fun!).   PS...  Thanks for the recommendations-  We talked about all the courses you mentioned - it just came down to price pretty much. The tournament at Tradition Golf Club was good too.  The fairways are larger than they look but the trees off the fairways are thick making it...
Thanks. They wanted to play sunset hills for $36. Greens are small and super slow... had a good time. Shot 83 but was goofing off on the last couple holes and had two triples lol... shot 37 on the front.
Well we went t epicenter had a great time and will check cirst thing am....... maybe lol
Right by nascar hof... $50 is reasonable
We have 3. We are staying near the conf center but we have a vehicle. We are playing tradition on monday for a tournament
Quick... need help. In Charlotte and tomorrow just opened up. Whats a good course with a reasonable price to play?
And I did....  40 points from Hilton this week was HUGE!!!!  Needed that.  He is a target monster lol..
2-2 right now... Rough week 2 - lost 184.64 to 185.88  and they were the two highest scores that week.   I've score the most points in the league so far though and I like the team this early, but you know how it is with fantasy, just hope your players stay healthy.   It's a yahoo league and the scoring is perfect in my opinion.  It's IDP, PPR...  We give credit for return yards, turn over yards, pass deflections, sacks, TFL, etc...  Basically if your player brings value...
I accepted the Trade - Aaron Rodgers and TY Hilton for Phillip Rivers, Keenan Allen, and Roddy White...   Really it's a toss up... and comes down to what I'm trying to do with my team...   I couldn't make up my mind!!!! lol   Ultimately, considering we only have two bench spots, I free up one spot going into the bye weeks to make roster moves - in this league there is high volume drop adding of decent players during the bye weeks even with 12 teams in the league.  You...
Yea, I don't know what to do.... Right now... Phillip Rivers---------------->   Insert Aaron RodgersKeenan Allen--------------->   Insert DeAndre Hopkins or TY Hilton depending on match up.Damaryius ThomasDemarco MurrayJimmy GrahamCJ Spiller  <--------------  Sneaky in PPR and points for return leagues-  Hasn't had breakout game but really steady points BENCHRoddy White  <-------- Open for bye week flexibility DeAndre Hopkins  <--------- Hopkins or Hilton depending on...