or Connect

Posts by JP golf

2-2 right now... Rough week 2 - lost 184.64 to 185.88  and they were the two highest scores that week.   I've score the most points in the league so far though and I like the team this early, but you know how it is with fantasy, just hope your players stay healthy.   It's a yahoo league and the scoring is perfect in my opinion.  It's IDP, PPR...  We give credit for return yards, turn over yards, pass deflections, sacks, TFL, etc...  Basically if your player brings value...
I accepted the Trade - Aaron Rodgers and TY Hilton for Phillip Rivers, Keenan Allen, and Roddy White...   Really it's a toss up... and comes down to what I'm trying to do with my team...   I couldn't make up my mind!!!! lol   Ultimately, considering we only have two bench spots, I free up one spot going into the bye weeks to make roster moves - in this league there is high volume drop adding of decent players during the bye weeks even with 12 teams in the league.  You...
Yea, I don't know what to do.... Right now... Phillip Rivers---------------->   Insert Aaron RodgersKeenan Allen--------------->   Insert DeAndre Hopkins or TY Hilton depending on match up.Damaryius ThomasDemarco MurrayJimmy GrahamCJ Spiller  <--------------  Sneaky in PPR and points for return leagues-  Hasn't had breakout game but really steady points BENCHRoddy White  <-------- Open for bye week flexibility DeAndre Hopkins  <--------- Hopkins or Hilton depending on...
Blockbuster Trade????  Accept or Decline???  What team benefits more and would you make the trade?  I'm not saying which team I am.    Aaron Rodgers and TY Hilton    for     Phillip Rivers, Keenan Allen, and Roddy White    -PPR and points for kick/punt returns...    Potential line ups after trade:   Team 1: QB: Phillip Rivers WR: Roddy White WR: Keenan Allen (SD, Double up every time Rivers connects for a TD!!!) RB: Marshawn Lynch TE: Owen Daniels Flex: Frank...
 Yet there are a lot of MLB HOF that can't play golf?  and that ball is traveling 0 mph when being hit....  Go figure lol
 In high school and college I was 5' 8" and weighed between 165 - 185.  I regularly hit the ball over 260 and routinely closer to 275-280 on average (and could hit them over 300 but didn't average that number).  I've been lucky enough to hit a number of 300 yard drives and actually just won a long drive contest Thursday (317- shot with a range finder to the guys on the tee box behind us as we waited for the green to clear).  I have always taken it for granted as I picked...
I was at the range one day and had a guy came up to me telling me this and that about my swing... He said "us lefties need to stick together"...   All I was hitting was a 6 iron, it's the only club I had with me on the range and it was a ping demo (I worked at the course at the time)...  I let him talk for a few, I even played into it for a minute...    Then a friend of mine walked up and I asked him to hit his right handed 3 iron....    well I'm right handed and I crushed...
 Actually... I forget who it was on the Golf Channel (a really good tour pro) but he set his wrist first on the range working on his swing.... first thing he did was set his wrist... He even said he would play like that because he thought it would be more consistent, but he wouldn't be able to take the criticism and looks (not in those words though) When I learned to play I set my wrist really early...  then just had a shoulder turn for the most part...  Felt really...
1.  Will Smith 2.  Charles Barkley 3.  Mark Wahlberg   I think the combination of humor and golf skill is a great match...  I'd have more fun and be most relaxed....  Awesome fun!    Others I'd consider:  ---------  but they would be too serious for me! Micheal Jordan (just to say I did- but I don't think it would be fun), John Smoltz (who is actually really good and tried to qualify for the open a while back), John Elway (also very good).
 LOL...  I agree...    Ever see the playing lessons with Rocco Mediate?   He mentions a situation where his swing coach told him to top about 7-8 shots in a row on purpose... Of course Rocco topped a couple then he went back to hitting normal.  The coach told him no no no...  He needed to top more......     WHY?????   to teach him where the leading edge is at all times.... If you see a guy topping the ball on the range shot after shot...  He's probably not working on that...