or Connect

Posts by RightEdge

He had 2 drives that were 370 today I heard the announcers say but let's see what they put down in his stats for the round.
Holy crap!  I just heard of this young guy over the weekend and watched the Web.com 3rd and final round.  This guy was CRUSHING drives 370! He was hitting 350 without a hard swing. He was also hitting GIR and making good putts but his issue it seems was a bad shot here and there and getting into trouble. A little more work and this guy may make the pga tour.  With his distance he is hitting mid irons into par 5s.   Don't know how well he will do on the PGA but he will be a...
Yea I can only imagine being under that pressure.  I get nervous on the first tee with just the guys I'm playing with watching me.  That +27 is bad but for me it would be a +50.  Funny though, because as a former musician/vocalist during my early years, I could stand on stage and play/sing in front of hundreds of people and not be nearly as nervous as standing over that little white ball.  I think it may be because I felt as if I had more control over an instrument or my...
 A lot of golfers do good things for charity so good for him for that.  But this is a golf forum so I'm talking about him strictly as a golfer. I'm just talking about the +27
I had some PGA events recorded this weekend and went down to my den to watch them. I forget which event I was watching at the time but I saw the big guy Isaac Sanchez from Big Break Greenbrier finishing up his round and his score was ......   +27.   No it wasn't a typo.  He shot a +27!     I said that can't be right, no way he is a pro golfer for real so I looked him up and he actually is a pro.  He turned pro in 1999.  He has gone through some type of illness though so...
That's the same guy.

Oh ok, maybe I got that mixed up a bit.  Here a list of his wins. No. Date Tournament Winning score Margin of victory Runner(s)-up 1 Jul 15, 1979 Greater Milwaukee Open −19 (69-67-68-65=269) 5 strokes  Victor Regalado,  Jim Simons, Lee Trevino 2 Jul 11, 1982 Greater Milwaukee Open −14 (70-66-69-69=274) 2 strokes  Victor Regalado 3 Jul 25, 1982 Anheuser-Busch Golf Classic −10 (66-68-69=203) 2 strokes  Bruce Lietzke 4 Sep...
Yes idiot, spending time with someone else can be considered cheating!  If you find out your wife has been spending time with the good looking co-worker that she never told you about after work at his apartment before she comes home, is it cheating? Of course she says they are just friends.
I know exactly what I'm saying. You are just another self-righteousness idiot swearing by the gods he NEVER did anything wrong. If you expect to convince me or any reasonable person that most men live their entire married lives without cheating once I will have to say you are full of shit. I've lived long enough to see that proven wrong time and time again.  Doesn't make men bad.  It's just a weakness that most men have.