or Connect

Posts by j-vex

Thanks guys, yes Alohaed....in comparison to my OGIO Wedgē which I absolutely loved....it's way better. It has an external umbrella holder, lots of pocket space, putter holder which is seperate from a 15 way top. It weighs 6.5 lbs which is on the heavy side but those extra 2 lbs are definitely all quality. It seems to almost keep clubs from falling all over the place if the bag gets off balance a little too...a couple times I thought I was gonna lose clubs from the bag...
Just came yesterday and I gotta tell you....this bag is absolutely by far the best bag I've ever had!!! Quality is superb, deep pockets, built to last, great looking, very convieniant and organized...so happy I got it!!!
Where is your ball placement when using your wedges? I use to struggle getting them to go anywhere as well...use to hit my 56* sand wedge 80 yds until I moved the ball back about 21/2 balls in my stance and opened up slightly to compensate for it....now I'm nailing it 115 and can alter that distance by moving slightly fwd....but my wedge distances maxed are as follows.....52-125 56-115 and 60-105......all just from moving the ball back and swinging down on it....the...
That's the one I ordered...hoping it's nice!
Bags, seem to lose their balance rather quickly but I think that's part of loading them up awkwardly...I ordered the red/black/white....I was torn between that and the shadow black/blue...the deciding factor was the red/black/white matches a lot of my clothes, my nike balls and putter. I actually prefer the bag to be heavier so I'm hoping it is, I really never walk anyways and I like the heavy duty stuff. The bag has a pretty classy look from what I see in pics, plenty of...
Hahaha!! So true....wasn't thinking correct....but you get what I'm saying as far as the relationship to swing path, club face and target?....lol that's funny, totally wasn't thinking
Just a quick update...I ordered the bag and they are on back order till 4-26-14....a few weeks away and I will let you know. Thank you!
Draw-if you want the ball to start right and come back in to your target with a mid iron (8-4) get your swing path going right of the target then aim the club face half way between the target and your swing path....so if your target is 12 o'clock...swing path is at 2 o'clock and club face is at 1 o'clock. If you want a bigger sweeping draw swing path 4 o'clock and club face 2 o'clock. When drawing with longer clubs 3- driver the relationship will be different you will need...
Yes, lightweight is def the direction they went. As far as a 15 way top....the extra chamber is probably for an umbrella/ball retriever. I believe the SM tour series has a seperate compartment for the putter as well....kind of a nice feature. Both companies are good at what they do. When I bought that Wedgē OGIO bag though.....I felt like it was made for me, I felt like a pro. I will try the tour series here in a few months. Just spent my last bit of extra funds on a nike...