or Connect

Posts by TreyWingbat

If the tourny was on CBS, I'm sure you'd have heard a Holmes / Watson reference, especially since they air Elementary. 
I'm shocked as well.  MJ's been playing golf for a while now.  I know in his first NBA video, they showed him golfing as well, and that was in the mid to late 80's.    In the mid 90's, they said he'd play 36 or even 54 holes before a playoff game!  They'd only mention in if his shooting was off, and they blamed tired legs from golfing so much.
Even $50 million is not that much to His Royal Airness.     Jordan earns an estimated $80 million a year from various corporate partners including Nike, Gatorade, Hanes, Upper Deck, 2K Sports, Presbyterian Healthcare and Five Star Fragrances. Other Jordan assets include six restaurants, a North Carolina car dealership, a motorsports team and his majority stake in the Charlotte Hornets.  He is North Carolina's 4th billionaire.   Rumor has it retired athletes try to keep...
I remember seeing MJ on Leno after his second retirement from the Bulls, and he stated he played 81 holes in one day... the joke was he had no job so what else was he going to do!   81 holes though, that's just insane.  Sure, most-likely he had a cart, the course to himself, assistants to bring him food and what-not, but still, that's 4.5 rounds in one day!!!
If Murray (and Points) were to make the cut and have to play Sunday, how would he have been able to perform for SNL's 40th Anniversary Show in NYC the same day?
Remember folks, he won 5 times on Tour in 2013!  Let's not forget that.   We've all had our off-days here and there.  I mean, who hasn't shot 78 instead of 74 on the course.  We've all been there.    Who only scored 28 instead of 44 on the basketball court. Who only had 3 TDs instead of 5 during the Ice Bowl. Who only closed 3 deals in a week instead of 4 at your local law firm.   We've all had our off-days for various endevours, including on the sports field, and...
He doesn't care about the money. He doesn't care about the fame. He just wants to win more majors than Jack.  Plain and simple.
To quote Vince Carter from the 2000 NBA Slam Dunk Contest regarding Eldrick:   "It's Over!  It's Over!"
What's up with this new theme music... bring back the old one CBS!  
He's not going to break 80, unless he eagles 18!