or Connect

Posts by TreyWingbat

The strange thing is, when CBS came on the air at 3 pm EDT, they said the final round is scheduled to finish on track.  How could that be?  Maybe because they went off on 3's, and there still was a weather delay, but they got the entire broadcast in as scheduled (and they did say it was "previously recorded" throughout the telecast).  I think I also saw CBS graphics on the Golf Channel at 1 pm EDT, so maybe this was planned well in advance in terms of the broadcast coverage.
I went to the US Open a few years ago, and had no issues with leaving my phone back at the hotel.  I could definitely go many hours without having to text (call) someone.  I only wish I had access to a camera though!  Oh well, the footage will live in my head forever.
But it is on TV:   G19c 97 deg w 4160 V 29860 Dolby E   Glorious uncompressed backhaul feed - it's like being right on the course!
Ahead 1, with a couple left to play.
 http://store.sligowear.com/product_p/15-a080-14.htm
Yeah, obviously he's been on a whirlwind tour since his Green Jacket win.  We'll see how it goes the rest of the way.
I think Speith is washed up... he's at +2... time for him to retire!
I was because facetious... he definitely is humble and has clear goals in that interview.  Some people on here state that he's never been humble.  Ever.
He's so cocky, and arrogant, I agree:     And he's always been that way!
Wow... hopefully the next 8.5 hours of coverage on CBS are as exciting as the first 0.5!  I wish I was recording all this... tomorrow for sure.