or Connect

Posts by hilmar2k

Is that really a par 4 with a tee-to-green distance of 171 yards? Why would anyone not go at the green? Even if you miss the green, you are still chipping for your second shot into a par 4.
 You forgot one important stat: Manning: 11-12Brady: 18-8 I get that win/loss is a team stat, but Brady's teams were never full of HOF'ers. Manning always had way more weapons than Tom did.
 Peyton owns the regular season records, and Brady owns the post season records. I'd say either way, it's been a pleasure watching both of them play, and it's a shame that they will be done soon. It would be nice to see a couple more playoff matches between them. 
You may not want to talk about post season play, but it certainly counts for something. I understand the SB ring argument, but he has historically not played well in the playoffs, and that is not a team thing, it's a Peyton thing.    I'm a little biased, but Tom Brady has to be in the conversation.   And seriously, you sound like an uninformed, jaded Patriot hater to bring up the "Belicheat" stuff. Move on, that argument hasn't had any merit in forever.
This line from the article had me confused, until I realized the article is 11 years old. 
I was playing solo Tuesday and got paired up with another solo for the back 9. I was walking and he was riding. We made pretty good time and caught a 5-some of older ladies on the 15th. They we're unbelievably slow but had no intention of letting us through. Drove both of us crazy. We waited 5+ minutes on each remaining hole. No courtesy anymore.
 Difficulty is spot on. Golf is hard, and unless you're really motivated to get better, it can get overwhelming for new golfers.Most new golfers that I know have either quit, or are very close to it. They expect to improve quickly, and when they don't they see no point in continuing to pay as much as it costs to play.
I prefer a push cart as I prefer the cart to be in front of me, for several reason.    - Easier on my shoulder  - I can easily grab my drink while walking  - I notice if something falls off my bag
Finished my testing, and unfortunately, these balls are not for me. For whatever reason, they just don't fit me well. I seem to lose a ton of distance off the tee, and I am not seeing any additional spin over my TM project(a)'s. FWIW, I went back to project (a)'s today and matched my low round of the year (82) after really struggling to keep my 9 hole scores under 50 with the Monstas. Anyone want a couple sleeves to try out?
I voted the second option, but not for the reason listed. I love that TM releases new stuff all the time, as it means I can get the last gen but still new stuff on the cheap. Just picked up a brand new Jetspeed rescue club for $85. I also picked up a barely used R1 over the winter (traded in by someone who absolutely had to have a SLDR, no doubt) for $119.