or Connect

Posts by hilmar2k

Difficulty is spot on. Golf is hard, and unless you're really motivated to get better, it can get overwhelming for new golfers.Most new golfers that I know have either quit, or are very close to it. They expect to improve quickly, and when they don't they see no point in continuing to pay as much as it costs to play.
I prefer a push cart as I prefer the cart to be in front of me, for several reason.    - Easier on my shoulder  - I can easily grab my drink while walking  - I notice if something falls off my bag
Finished my testing, and unfortunately, these balls are not for me. For whatever reason, they just don't fit me well. I seem to lose a ton of distance off the tee, and I am not seeing any additional spin over my TM project(a)'s. FWIW, I went back to project (a)'s today and matched my low round of the year (82) after really struggling to keep my 9 hole scores under 50 with the Monstas. Anyone want a couple sleeves to try out?
I voted the second option, but not for the reason listed. I love that TM releases new stuff all the time, as it means I can get the last gen but still new stuff on the cheap. Just picked up a brand new Jetspeed rescue club for $85. I also picked up a barely used R1 over the winter (traded in by someone who absolutely had to have a SLDR, no doubt) for $119.
 I did, but the jury is still out. I wasn't playing particularly well, and ended up switching back to my normal ball after the turn. Nothing about the ball made me switch, but since I wasn't playing well, I wanted to put the test on hold and focus on playing solid golf (that didn't work, by the way). I am playing again today, so I may give them another shot. I do have a couple of observations so far, though: 1. Love the logo. Made spotting my ball a piece of cake, even...
Not at 27.
Saw that, thanks. Looking forward to trying these out and will report back my findings.
 Roethlisberger won with an 81, MJ shot the 86.
 People throw that term around like it makes it super difficult to develop for Android. I simply do not believe the to be the case. 
 Yup. It is tempting at that price point.