or Connect

Posts by Conrad

Welp no Masters, probably no US Open and maybe even no Open championship. Could miss 3 majors. Probably rusty for the PGA. Basically a lost year in terms of majors.  I would say his hunt for Jack is very much in doubt. I was firmly on the 50/50 going into this year. I now say its more like 90/10 that he doesn't catch Jack. I'd even put it in doubt he wins another major at all. 
100% legit. All over the news, ESPN breaking news and such. 
 Seems to me like you laid out an argument that says Jack is the greater humanitarian than Tiger, which I don't think anyone would argue with you.  You can't put things like charities, hospitals, course design and giving back to communities and human welfare as reasons for being the greatest of all time.There is no doubt in anyone's minds that Jack was the great humanitarian who ever played the game but that can't fall into the realm of who was the better golfer or left a...
Anyone who still wears pleated pants.    It seems like the new overwhelming style is slim fit, straight legged pants with the athletic fit polo's. I agree they look sharper than the days of all those guys wearing loose baggy pleated pants.  I still for the life of my can't figure out the all white outfits. I don't think they good at all. Contrast in fashion and style seems better to me than wearing bright white pants, shoes and a polo.  I also can't stand the white...
According to Tim Roasforte he has been hitting balls for a little while now. He didn't really say much more than that other than he has been able to hit balls lately. Not sure obviously for how long and if he's hitting full shots and whether he's hitting these shots pain free.  Either way that has to be some good news.    Imagine if all this was so elaborately planned out just to keep the focus off of his actual golf game and results lately. All anyone is talking about...
This would actually be a devent time of year if they were to transplant a tree into that spot. The coolor temperatures and not peak sunshine yet would make it much easier to keep the tree alive through the transplant process.  I've done many transplants in my line of work, and seen many done as well but I would find it hard to believe that they could get a tree of similar size into that spot. Maybe something more along the lines of 25-35 feet would be more likely. The...
Guy has to have the best job at the GC.  Travels all over to popular locales to rate courses, food and amenities on the company dime and meets plenty of famous people along the way.  In general most of his reviews are for the "high end" resorts and such. Probably because GC has to more to gain by pimping higher end courses and resorts. He does do budget stuff from time to time but in general I find most his stuff to be "Hey look at how freaking sweet my job is" type...
Well for starters they had to recant about the final ACARs transmission showing that the turn was already programmed in, cause it wasn't. Malaysian officials and satellite companies said there was absolutely no way they could know when the turn was programmed in and it wasn't in at the time of the last transmission. And new information that the plane dropped to 10,000 feet shortly after the turn which would indicate there was likely a mechanical issue and could have been...
Nope i'm pretty sure I did as I clearly explained above. 
 Has there ever been a point in Tiger's career where he entered a tournament to just "play" and not compete to win?