or Connect

Posts by sg92

I'm happy that Jason Day got the win! It's sucks though for Hearn didn't pulled it off. Oh well, there's always next year! Now 61 years & counting.... 
Cool! Hopefully Ottawa can keep up the momentum from last year's miracle run. Canadian Tire Centre is a nice arena! Worth the drive up here, especially during the playoffs! 
My mistake, Cabot Cliffs is in Nova Scotia, not PEI... Derp. lol
I can't wait for this week. Our national Open in Canada. I'm hopeful for DeLaet or any other Canadian players to win this week. It's been since 1954 that a Canadian won the Canadian Open.   They should've more courses in the rotation since there's so much great courses across the country, for example from Cabot Cliffs in PEI, Muskoka Bay Club, north of Toronto, to Point Grey in Vancouver. Also, they should move the Canadian Open to June to get more star players travel...
With the way that Spieth is playing right now, I got to admit, he may have changed my mind. He's not the power golfer like Rory but he can managed the course so well that he can put the golf ball where he wants it to make the approach shot or the putt for birdie or par. This guy is good!  
Wow. That's sucks for Rory. I play on a soccer team in rec league. 2 weeks ago, my friend had a simple ankle sprain while going for the ball. He's still in a walking boot & isn't able to kick a ball. Rory should forget bout The Open for this year, shouldn't risk it with the amount of pressure his ankles withstand with his kind of swing... 
Tiger looks more leaner & his swing looks more free flowing... Hopefully it will stay that way and get better even... 
I'm guessing maybe Phil's has a huge gambling problem... It's well known that Phil wagers during practice rounds with other Tour pros... He's might not be as squeaky clean as he seems to be...  
Rory has 4 majors. Age: 26. Spieth has 2 majors & going for the Grand Slam. Age: 21.   At the end of their career who you think will have more majors & why?   I'm thinking it will be Rory since he has pure talent because when he's on, he can blow away the field...
Fixed it... :) Should work now...