or Connect

Posts by scorpion12

That right there is a heartbreaker and makes you kind of hope for a heavy truck hitting a speed bump nearby to shake the ball into the hole.
Tom Reed there are plenty of places on the internet that sell perfectly good used clubs... I think there's a marketplace here as well... but GI irons are ones that you could probably use for a few years and not have to worry about out growing...   Go hit several different irons and see which ones you seem to hit best... and cast around looking for a used set of those clubs...
I hadn't heard of the site. Personally, I would not use it but that's just me. Heck, I was always nervous when I submitted my own work to online plagiarism checking sites... (there are only so many ways that things can be said)... even when following the MLA and SLA format and citing everything as properly as I could, I never wanted to be accused of plagiarism. I found that, if I took the time necessary to prepare, I would get on a roll and crunch out the required number...
I don't know anyone that's quit out of frustration. I know I quit for several years but that was because life and responsibilities got in the way. I just started playing again on a regular basis this spring/summer. I don't get frustrated on the course. I'm a lousy golfer. I know I suck. Lessons will help but there are too many other things in the way at the moment... but I'm not going to stop. I'm having too much fun and enjoying it.
California's been in a drought for the last 4 decades off and on... I remember growing up out there from the 70's to 80's. Water was rationed on the air force base my parents and I lived on and watering schedules were strictly enforced.   I remember the hills around Fairfield and Vacaville were green in the winter and brown in the summer... and I also remember when there was no mall in Fairfield... and the only place to shop was a stand alone JC Penney... which became...
First group of 3: K:Holly (because she left the Golf Channel) M:Lauren (Apparently I've got a thing for blondes because I think she's hotter than the other 2) S:Win (only option left for her)   Second group of 3: K:Cheyenne (not attractive to me) M:Natalie (she's hotter than the other 2) S:Michele (she's too tall to marry... I like shorter women and this is the option left)
I thought that putting on aerated greens cost me a few strokes per round... turns out that my score has gone up since the greens have recovered. I just can't putt well. I chose I putt better on aerated greens.
Colin007 I agree, the OP's been ripped off... but he could try to make lemonade out of lemons instead of just writing off the purchase...   If he goes to the police with his complaint, they'll probably seize the clubs and he might get some $$ back after the judicial process is complete... might not.   If he reports them to Mizuno, they'll be interested possibly to know where the clubs came from...   He can't sell them so he's stuck with them.   Hopefully Mizuno...
OP, I'm normally a pessimist but I'm trying to be optimistic and find a silver lining... some counterfeit clubs (and yours do look like counterfeit from the photos provided) have been tested as being almost as good as the original clubs they're copies of. This might be the case for you... you could try gaming them and see whether they're worth anything... or not.   I'm sorry that you weren't able to buy those clubs but you might want to try to involve the police and try...
I'll take the payday. I've already seen my 2 kids born.