or Connect

Posts by cfritchie

I think I have a free subscription to GD, this is so poor that I'm going to call them and ask them to stop sending me the magazine. I've been a editorial photographer for 8 years. I'd be ashamed if any magazine I shot for did something like this.
It wouldn't surprise me if the reporter was even "given" the question. I'm still waiting to see one quote from anyone defending Tom Watson? The President of the PGA basically took Phil's side this morning.
 Was I the only one who caught Morning Drive this morning. Tim Rosaforte's comments after he had a telephone conversation with PGA President Ted Bishop during a break on the show? Ted Bishop told Rosaforte that he and Phil had a conversation at the Scottish Open Pro-Am where Mickleson told Bishop that they were getting no communication from Tom Watson, Bishop suggested Mickleson reach out to Watson, which he said he had done and was not getting any communication. I also...
You need to have a conversation with my wife!
I would vote for both answers...   When I heard the press conference Phil was answering the question that was asked..was a dig at Watson..yeah a bit of one. I thought of it as more of "we" meaning all needed to approach things differently.   What I like about some athletes is when they do state their own opinion and are not robots...I suspect that if it got to the point it did in that press conference then it was 200x's worse behind the scenes.   Did Phil cross a...
 Exactly! It was a beating yet..in some ways a lot of fun.. Until on 15 when I absolutely nutted one on my nemesis hole...hit it about 290..yeah...I got some role. I had wedge into the green. As I'm standing over the ball I hear from behind...."Just keep your head down...stay in the shot!" Really "Pro" you just hit hybrid from 205 and are 15 yards short and left of the green!
This is just a rant...and maybe to get a little laugh...at the expense of someone else of course...   Last week was a bit of a long one..this week I knew would be really busy. I had a funeral Saturday so I knew my only chance for a round of golf was Sunday morning.   My home course had a tournament and I was just a walk-up. When they called my name I was informed we'd be the last group out and I was playing with "one of the pro's"...they kinda made it sound...
 I have to disagree with this...if you think us scratch to low single digit handicappers hit it like pro's...well you've never played with a pro. The difference between a 2-0 and a guy making a living on tour is about the same as a 0-2 and a 12. I don't know that I represent the typical low handicap golfer. My index is currently a 1.2 and trending to a .6. I turned 50 years old a week ago and my club head speed with a driver is between 95-105. I don't hit it a long way's...
 Until recently it was taught that path was the start line...
  Well since you asked...LOL...yeah I choked big time! So on 13..it is typically a tough hole for me..it is a dog leg right but the entire length of the hole along the right side is a large creek with heavy trees, plus the fairway is elevated so if you miss the fairway right it slopes hard into the trees/creek which is marked as a lateral hazard. My "big miss" is a block right and I like to play a right to left ball..but aiming down the center actually set's me up for a...