or Connect

Posts by cfritchie

For me a week away doesn't "wash-away" the multitude of swing thoughts and such that are wrecking my swing when I'm in a funk. It takes about 3-4 weeks off. This is where taking some good notes on what is and isn't working comes into play, I don't do a good enough job of this.   I was off the last 6-7 weeks due to some minor shoulder surgery. I was able to hit half shots about 2 weeks ago, now I've played a couple rounds but was just not hitting the ball well at all. I...
Not here in Dallas...it's 101!
I think the Wadkins brothers have...could be wrong.
Very familiar with AVID...I'm curious how many readers are turned off with the Cart Girl of the Monty/Year part. Seems to really make the publication less family friendly, more towards the 18-35 crowd... although they do seem to have a pretty solid advertising base.   I'm definitely feeling the need for local/regional take. With local writers, photography, stories, teachers, etc...
If you were to pickup a regional Golf magazine to read what would keep you interested in reading it?   Here are a few of my thoughts...   I'd want it to cover on a regular basic a few things....   Instruction - Have a solid instruction editor with a  strong pedigree to help the average player, with high quality photos   Course/Travel Review - A monthly review of a course/getaway, could be a buddy trip or a weekend trip that couples including golfers and non-golfers...
 And "what if" the traffic issue came along after the course was already built? Why would the course be liable? It is simple, to avoid negligence you must take "reasonable care" to avoid liability with respect to golf balls causing damage. If the course does such then I don't believe they are liable either. I worked as an assistant at a course and we had a sign on #1 and #10 that stated golfers were liable....this was simply to appease the homeowners, we knew the...
 You believe an errant tee-shot is negligence? I'd like to see that proven in a court of law? By definition: "failure to use reasonable care, resulting in damage or injury to another" It would be very very easy to clearly state the golfer was NOT aiming at the window, had no intention of hitting the ball in that direction, and had probably practiced or taken a lesson at some point to eliminate errant shots or improve his swing. All of these things would clearly show the...
Being a 1.7 I bet I'd be a +1 or +2 if I could hit the driver like the guys ranked in the top 10. I suspect the par 5's would be reachable with my hybrid, long iron and mid iron. The real long par 4's would mean a 3-4 club difference...   I personally think it would be huge...for my game anyway. I'm not a real long hitter...
Here is the interview they did with her...I just followed her on twitter...curious to see where this goes....   Maybe she could replace Holly on Morning Drive!   http://nolayingup.com/2014/08/04/no-laying-ups-exclusive-interview-with-ashley-bongiovanni/
Not that uncommon..