or Connect

Posts by rwoten

Oh and at 120mph club head speed, a stiffer shaft then regular is probably an absolute. Thanks again guys
So rob and saevil, you guys both seem to be confirming my research and what the Taylormade rep had old me. Thank you for your advice/input! Joe, no offense to you but you are coming off as trying to argue/debate everything I said or wanted help with. I am not taking offense I just wanted you to know. At 6'4" very few people would play standard length clubs. As for your reasoning of long arms, everyone is built anatomically different. Also implying that wanting a stiffer...
WUTiger not sure if you read my post or if you are giving suggestions based on my post but I do have an aggressive transition and down swing. Thanks for all the advice
Hello everyone. My name is Riley, I am 25 years old, 6'4"/275lbs, and about 40lbs overweight. When I was 15 I bought a complete set of clubs, driver-sw-putter and bag. They were graphite shafts and standard length. I joined the military at 18 right out of high school. Every Air Force base has a 18 hole golf course so I had my clubs shipped to me and continued to play. Well needless to say I was not 6'4" when I was 15 so the clubs at this point were a little short for me...