or Connect

Posts by TheBear

Hey idk if this is still alive but I kept working on it and I shot 76 the other day with this swing, best ball striking and driving I've had in months. Thanks
Thanks a lot both of you! I worked on the range for about an hour today and towards the end I started hitting it a lot better. I know it isn't perfect by any means but it's a lot closer than it was and feels a lot more powerful and easier. Sorry that I only have a DTL I was alone
Do you have any advice on how I can sync my arms and hips? Is it a matter of restricted hip turn in the backswing?
Very true. Probably a compensation because I used to come over the top bad.
Yeah that was always a problem of mine, spinning the hips out too fast.
Yeah good point. So you're saying I should straighten the hips out, be a little more upright? And try and keep the head from moving forward in the backswing.
Is there anything I can improve on here? My driver distance just does not match up with my iron distances, I hit a 7 iron around 170 but my drives rarely break 240. Mind you, I had golfed once in the past month when this was taken. I have a feeling my wrist hinge at the top is too sloppy and needs more control? Any comments are welcome.
I've been Playing Golf for:[2 years]​  My current handicap index or average score is:[13] My typical ball flight is:[draw] The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is:[slice/block]
Hey, I've been working on my swing a looooooot lately. Been swinging a bit easier, and really concentrating on getting those hands inside, as well as trying not to spin my hips. Almost every shot is a baby draw or fade, with the occasional pull or push. Still getting used to the swing. Anyway, here's some three quarter effort swings from today:not my best swing of the day, but don't trust the camera, it didn't fade more than two feet. and here's a face on angle. Much...
Thanks a lot, great to have someone nice to help out!