or Connect

Posts by Seniorhacker

I've ordered a driver and golf shoes {2 separate orders) from budget Golf in Joliet, Ill. They seem to be good, both orders handled well and the products were just as advertised. I will be ordering from them again also.
As long as they make the middle of the road Titleist, I'll be ok. I love the NXT Tour and Tour S. I refuse to pay what Prov1 and Prov1x cost. I've played Bridgestone (e5 thru e7) and Callaway Hex Chrome and Black. I think most of the mid-priced balls are very similar. Heck, I think probably one of the best balls I ever played was the Pinnacle gold LS. I think sometimes when we try a new ball and we're not playing very well we blame it on the ball when that's not really the...
I've tried to hit the Hibore and couldn't find a hot spot anywhere on the face, the classic not as bad but the Launcher 460 is pretty consistent across the face.
The Cleveland HiBore, and classic are terrible drivers, the Launcher 460 was probably one of the best drivers Cleveland ever made.
I tried the G30 driver at a local range/pro shop. I did not get to try it on a launch monitor. I hit the regular and then the stiff stock shafts. Then I hit my 4 year old Cleveland DST. There was no noticeable gain in distance. The G30 did have a little tighter shot dispersion. Honestly,  it looked like my Cleveland had a little more roll out. I had gone with intention of purchasing but  I couldn't tell enough difference to spend that kind of money. I think it's a good...
I love the Tour Edge Exotics fairway woods, I've been  looking at an XCG6 hybrid (22 degree) but haven't been able to hit one.
I'd agree on global golf.
I haven't really kept up but didn't Taylormade buy Adams. If so, I hope they don't ruin the Adams brand.
I think Adams make great hybrids, finally replaced the two iron and three iron with Adams Hybrids last year. They seem to be really great clubs. I think there is a confidence factor there too.
This seemed fairly accurate for me too, thanks for sharing.