or Connect

Posts by fairway20

I am a right- handed player. The ball typically starts out straight but my miss is a hook.
    I've been Playing Golf for:​  6 years My current handicap index or average score is: 20 My typical ball flight is: Draw The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Hook     Hi,   I do not have a video, but I am interested in learning what others do to make sure the face is square at the top of the back swing. I am working with my pro on this and compensating with the face at address to make up for the closed face at the top. Any tips to...
    I've been Playing Golf for:​ 6 years My current handicap index or average score is: 20 My typical ball flight is:  The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: Hook   For the last couple years, I have been playing very well. At times, I felt like I could not miss the fairway with my driver. I am struggling this year to get off the tee. Topping it,  low Hooks,  drives have no height, etc. In a 9 hole round I may only hit one decent drive.  At...
Hi,   Once the weather breaks I will put up new video. Thank you.
Phil Mickelson -10 Sergio Garcia -10 Adam Scott-10
I posted the swing this morning. Sorry, I was unable to hit a ball, so this is the best I can do for now in PA. 
Ok, I changed it. Thank you
I've been Playing Golf for:​ 5 years My current handicap index or average score is: 23 My typical ball flight is: straight/miss left The shot I hate or the "miss" I'm trying to reduce/eliminate is: low hook of the tee or low flight drive.     Videos:
I am trying to aim to the  center of the fairway, but I may be leaking more towards the right because of the fear of going left. Been playing ball off my left toes with driver.
Recently, I have started to hit a low hook off the tee. I cant see to break through it after much practice. Even when straightened out it appears as if the ball is having difficulty maintaining height. Looking for some feedback. thanks.